• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

can someone pls hold my items while i reset?

virgocrossing

Bells
Switch
6394-1462-5713
Feedback
100% (2) +
recently got back into the game and my previous town name and vision are outdated for me now, I’m looking to reset for a fresh start and layout. does anyone mind holding some items for me? I’ll need to make 2-3 trips when dropping off and collecting and i’m willing to pay in IGB or NMT if you wish :)
sorry if this is the wrong place for this thread, i’m new to this community! thank you so much!!!

With the weekend on the horizon, I might be able to help you out. I'll be available within the next hour. My timezone is CDT

I'd also be happy to assist! I'm available all day. :D

Back