can I has rate?

D1llon

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
These are jobs I took on for others... here they are :D

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
vcvcvcvcvccopy.jpg
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Reddsiggypicy.jpg
</div>
siggy6.jpg
</div>
siggy4.jpg
</div>

soo... if you were requesting a sig, and I made one, would you buy it? =3

In all honesty.... Judging by their looks... I probably wouldn't, sorry. They all seem a little too basic.

Buuuut, if i had made a sig request topic, and i got a sig that looked a little "meh", i'd probably pay for it, unless the creator was just screwing around.

d7crab said:
soo... if you were requesting a sig, and I made one, would you buy it? =3
No, the fonts are disgusting and your sigs are FAR too sloppy. This is your best out of all of them but the font still needs improving. Try downloading some new ones from Dafont.

out of then?
.5/10

for effort
they're not really all that good.
I think your best is the one with Olivia's name on it, the other ones aren't all that good...

Thunderstruck said:
In all honesty.... Judging by their looks... I probably wouldn't, sorry. They all seem a little too basic.

Buuuut, if i had made a sig request topic, and i got a sig that looked a little "meh", i'd probably pay for it, unless the creator was just screwing around.
I kinda expected a "meh" rate, I did these from watching a tutorial awhile back xD
compared to some I've seen around here mine are well.....junk
No, the fonts are disgusting and your sigs are FAR too sloppy. This is your best out of all of them but the font still needs improving. Try downloading some new ones from Dafont.
THHANNKKYOOUU! my font for the crazy redd signature is....junk xD..I will be sure to download some :)

I think your best is the one with Olivia's name on it, the other ones aren't all that good...
I like that one the best too. There are amazing signatures around here, I am pretty noobish at making sigs, I took on 3 requests...their descriptions all very, simple xD

Mr. Phoenix said:
d7crab said:
Josh. said:
Eh, What program are you using to make these? I think I can help you...
photoshop 5.0
O.O

I use CS2 for mine, and even my mediocre ones are okay. What tutorial are you using?
i dont even know
I saw it a while back and just soaked up some tips from it. :/

Okay, I'll PM you some tutorials.

1st: So bland and boring text is basic font. 0/5
2nd: Redd render sucks, text is awful. 0/5
3rd: The best of the worst, but still not good. 0.5/5
4th: Almost as bland as the first 0/5

Over-all 0.1/5

SSgt. Garrett said:
1st: So bland and boring text is basic font. 0/5
2nd: Redd render sucks, text is awful. 0/5
3rd: The best of the worst, but still not good. 0.5/5
4th: Almost as bland as the first 0/5

Over-all 0.1/5
Yikes...constructive criticism slipped right through your fingers :/
no offense but how do you see the 3rd being the best? Someone else mentioned it here..The background is okay but that's it. The first one looks the best to be, but I guess I like simple artwork

Please tell me that your mom, or dad, or sister, or some near you is a photographer and you didn't buy that just to make sigs.
Are you mad?

So you asked me to write some c&c... I'm pretty harsh so don't come crying when I break your little signature heart xD

The first one that was made for me, when I got it I was thinking in my mind, that this must be a joke. I'm sorry but it's pretty lame, it has no pizazz, or as some call it "jazz hands".

Let me give you an example:
21cunv4.jpg Shooting Star Sig2

This was made for me by Perry(Pear) a few months ago or something. I love this, it makes you say "wow". You're made me think, "(S)he made this five minutes ago, in five minutes, in looks horrible".

You're signatures need the "wow" factor, because right now they have the "farts" factor.

Olivia! said:
So you asked me to write some c&c... I'm pretty harsh so don't come crying when I break your little signature heart xD

The first one that was made for me, when I got it I was thinking in my mind, that this must be a joke. I'm sorry but it's pretty lame, it has no pizazz, or as some call it "jazz hands".

This was made for me by Perry(Pear) a few months ago or something. I love this, it makes you say "wow". You're made me think, "(S)he made this five minutes ago, in five minutes, in looks horrible".

You're signatures need the "wow" factor, because right now they have the "farts" factor.
I wouldn't really say "wow" to that signature.

There's a fine line between opinion and fact.

The fact of the matter is, his sigs are almost downright terrible. That's not a matter of opinion. It looks like the lack effort and time.
Opinion is saying yours has the "wow" factor. While it is good, I wouldn't call it amazing. My problems with yours are as follows: The text doesn't match and the meteor/comet front is too thick and it stands out too much.

Bacon Boy said:
Olivia! said:

The fact of the matter is, his sigs are almost downright terrible. That's not a matter of opinion. It looks like the lack effort and time.
Opinion is saying yours has the "wow" factor. While it is good, I wouldn't call it amazing. My problems with yours are as follows: The text doesn't match and the meteor/comet front is too thick and it stands out too much.
lolwtf
"Your signatures are bad" is a fact not an opinion.....!

I'll admit the last the three are pretty bad, but your opinion of them is not fact

D1llon said:
Bacon Boy said:
Olivia! said:

lolwtf

I'll admit the last the three are pretty bad, but your opinion of them is not fact
It's not my opinion. It's the truth. You can't honestly say those are good signatures.

Olivia! said:

lmfao I can't believe you're using that sig as an example! xD

D1llon said:
Bacon Boy said:
Olivia! said:

lolwtf

I'm seriously getting tired of the "opinion" excuse people are using on this forum.

There is such a thing as technically bad, and that is FACT. Your signatures plain suck, there has been no effort, inspiration or time put into them, deal with it.

Back