• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Commissioning Can anyone help me create a path inspired by this?

Pintuition

ho ho ho!!
Bells
Island
Coral Key
Fortune Cookie
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Feedback
100% (101) +
I found an absolutely gorgeous path online (in the spoiler below) but the yellow and the tones of the colors kind of clash with my decor. Below the codes I posted the color palette that I'm looking for. With white lines in between like the original. Can anyone help me make a path like the one below with different/more muted colors? I'd be more than happy to give you something in exchange!

path with palette.jpg

Hi! What do you think of this? My able sister is closed at the moment but I can make it available for you tomorrow if you want? :)
9E8C57BD-8472-4AC9-9FFF-BF0FB0F727F1.jpeg

Hi! What do you think of this? My able sister is closed at the moment but I can make it available for you tomorrow if you want? :)
View attachment 269432
Its gorgeous and exactly what I was envisioning! Thank you so much!!!! I love the interior the creamy white how it is. The only thing I need is a single transparent pixel somewhere (maybe a corner?) so I can put it on my existing paths!

You'll have to let me know what you're looking for in return! :)

Yay, glad you like it! I’ve added a transparent pixel in the corner (y)

I don’t need anything in return, it was fun to do!

I’ll PM you once I’ve uploaded it in the morning (it’s midnight here hehe)

Back