• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop Calla's Collectible Shop (Houses, Candy & More)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahh understandable! can i offer 650tbt?
- following lassy's guide!

Yeah. I noticed. You see, Lassy's guide is just a suggested price, and while I use it as a reference guide it's not set in stone like everyone seems to think. (Kinda has taken the fun outta selling collectibles IMO, but it's good so people don't get screwed over or ripped off. It's got it's good points and bad points.) If anything I want at least 700 for the candy (Because as a seller, people see the lowest amount and they don't wanna spend a bell more, and see 700 TBT for the red candy and decided that's the most they will have to pay and if I charge more it's mutiny. Not that I would be unreasonable with it, but yeah. ;;). If no one offers 700, I'll do 650, but I'll give it a day or so.

Sound cool?

Last edited:
Yeah. I noticed. You see, Lassy's guide is just a suggested price, and while I use it as a reference guide it's not set in stone like everyone seems to think. (Kinda has taken the fun outta selling collectibles IMO, but it's good so people don't get screwed over or ripped off. It's got it's good points and bad points.) If anything I want at least 700 for the candy (Because as a seller, people see the lowest amount and they don't wanna spend a bell more, and see 700 TBT for the red candy and decided that's the most they will have to pay and if I charge more it's mutiny. Not that I would be unreasonable with it, but yeah. ;;). If no one offers 700, I'll do 650, but I'll give it a day or so.

Sound cool?

'Tis true and reasonable! I'll wait it out :)

CallawayBannerRequest.png

Le Bump

Might be updating stock soon, and I'll be getting my DS out of pawn tomorrow so I'll update the Pokemon and items lists asap!

you have my dream collectibles (the yellow candy and the green feather), too bad I can't afford them ;_;

anyways, bump

All transactions are on hold due until Callaway's ban is lifted. She chose to under go a temporary ban for personal reasons.

Last edited:

This is a final "why the hell am I still awake" bump.

gonna try to sleep with five hour energy and a monster in me.

I'll be back very soon.... probably

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back