• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Mafia Call the Ships to Port: Mafia Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't have a lot of newbie games anymore...the best way to learn imo is to just play a regular game like this one. You have nothing to be afraid of :)
Ok ill give it a try i just hope i dont mess up and make someone mad

Can I have the link for OBS chat ? :} I don't think real life adulting would allow me to play, or stay active, as much as I would want to.

Feel free to roleclaim to me.
Jokes. :{

Oh the good old days .. when people revealed the entire town list to the Mafia team by accident. ( By people I mean Tom & not me. )

Oh by the ways, counselling sessions for those who get hurt / salty, start at 500 TBT Bells per hour. It ain't cheap. I provide great help after games end. Ask anyone.

Last edited:
/in please

- - - Post Merge - - -

I made a mistakeeee this is my first game save me

Yo ho ho~ Ahoy, Me Hearties! A landlubber here wanting to be granted passage on thee ship.

Basically... Just /in.

Can I have the link for OBS chat ? :} I don't think real life adulting would allow me to play, or stay active, as much as I would want to.

Feel free to roleclaim to me.
Jokes. :{

Oh the good old days .. when people revealed the entire town list to the Mafia team by accident. ( By people I mean Tom & not me. )

Oh by the ways counselling sessions, for those who get hurt / salty, start at 500 TBT Bells per hour. It ain't cheap. I provide great help after games end. Ask anyone.

I seem to recall a Kayla who would fish for roles! Shame you won't join us. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back