• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop Cake/Pie Shop - Chocolate Cake, Birthday Cake, Wedding Cake, Pumpkin Pie! Chocolates!

Can I get a Birthday Cake? Let me know as well when your internet is good :3

If you have any left, I would love to buy all the cakes. And I would like to offer 500k for the chocolates. I can go higher if needed! PM me please! :)

Yeah, I gotta do some time traveling to fulfill all the orders, but I'll eventually get you all your cakes.

Can you hold birthday and chocolate cake for me? I need to get the money for them...

I'd like to buy the birthday cake, chocolate cake, and wedding cake for 700k if they are still available. :) And approx how much are you looking for for the pumpkin pie/chocolates?

can i get a wedding cake for 300k? and maybe a box of chocolates for uh 297 beacuse its just 3 bags of 99k

Could I get the wedding cake, chocolate cake, and for the Box of chocolates.... how about a Lovely phone or full rococo set?

Edit: Nevermind, I got the item I wanted to buy. Thanks though!

Last edited:
750k for Birthday Cake, Chocolate Cake and Box of Chocolates?

XD omg i doubt this will get through with the number of splurge orders before me

Last edited:
Back