Shop 🐿 c r e z e n t : 1TBT SHOP 🐿

Status
Not open for further replies.
hiya! this is kind of a huge order, hopefully it's alright!!

5258 - 6022 - 3200 / Sunrise / pickup, please / wishlist + the 7 eleven set, unsure how to add it there

Actually, my internet is being weird again so sorry if I miss you! I'll still check the thread every now and then if the connection will let me

Hi! Got a big order for you :LOL: This will be the first batch of order, will let you know the second batch after this :eek:

I'm not sure which one is easier for you, pickup or dropoff (you can decide and let me know).

Items order as below:
- Antique Shelf (Reese's RV)
- Bamboo Bench x3 (Boot's RV)
- Bamboo Fence (Tad's RV)
- Bamboo-grove Wall (Boot's RV)
- Bath Set x4 (Paolo's RV)
- Black Phone (Billy's RV)
- Blowfish Sashimi (Chip's RV)
- Board Game (Claude's RV)
- Changing Room x5 (Bitty's RV)
- Counter Table x3 (Sylvana's RV)
- Daimyo's Tray x2 (Billy's RV)
- Donburi (Sylvana's RV)
- Fish on a Board (Chip's RV)
- Floor Seat x4 (Kapp'n's RV)
- Futon Mattress x2 (Kapp'n's RV)
- Garden Lantern (Maddie's RV)
- Garden Rock (Boot's RV)
- Garden Tools (Maggie's RV)
- Glass Partition x8 (Paolo's RV)
- Glass Teapot (Claude's RV)
- Kitchen Refrigerator (Admiral's RV)
- Lotus Pond (DLC)
- Lucky Doll (Billy's RV)
- Futon Mattress & Model Sailor (Kapp'n's RV)
- Modern Wash Station x4 (Paolo's RV)
- Mortar Wall x2 (Saharah)
- Natural Low Table (Stella's RV)
- Shoji Bench (Toby's RV)
- Sushi Container (Chip's RV)
- Sushi Menu (Harvey's Shop)
- Sushi Tray (Chip's RV)
- Stack of Clothes (Stella's RV)
- Tall Garden Rock (Boot's RV)
- White Tile Floor (Paolo's RV)
- White Tile Wall (Paolo's RV)
- Zen Backpack (Leopold's RV)
- Zen Barrel (Boot's RV)
- Zen Low Table x3 (Billy's RV)
- Zen Phone Stand (Billy's RV)
- Zen Screen x3 (Wade's RV)
Art
- Dynamic Painting
- Graceful Painting
- Scary Painting

Total = 73 TBT (Confirm the order by liking the post and I'll transfer the TBT :))
9 Freebies: 4 Jacob Ladders, 1 lucky clover & 4 golden roses.

hii all ! sorry i just returned to the forum since my final project deadlines is near the due date this week ><
@necrofantasia – 7eleven set + wishlist = 36 items , with the 'bonus' i offer, you pay 32tbt !
@Mayor Ng – let's do drop off
@Lunaresque – items are ready >< i am very very sorry for the delay. i haven't been able to get on the forum

i will prepare all items right now, deliver will be open in 12 hours!

hii all ! sorry i just returned to the forum since my final project deadlines is near the due date this week ><
@necrofantasia – 7eleven set + wishlist = 36 items , with the 'bonus' i offer, you pay 32tbt !
@Lunaresque – items are ready >< i am very very sorry for the delay. i haven't been able to get on the forum

Wow! Good luck with your final project! I transferred the TBT :) I'll mostly be free today for the whole day and since we share the same timezone, we'll manage. Remember to get some rest! Just quote my post when you're ready :)

Oh good luck with your finals! Don't worry about replying late, honestly you're really fast at preparing the orders! I'll check the thread regularly, just quote me or like my post when you're ready :>

Wow! Good luck with your final project! I transferred the TBT :) I'll mostly be free today for the whole day and since we share the same timezone, we'll manage. Remember to get some rest! Just quote my post when you're ready :)
Oh good luck with your finals! Don't worry about replying late, honestly you're really fast at preparing the orders! I'll check the thread regularly, just quote me or like my post when you're ready :>
aww thank you so muchh ! and thank you for understanding 🥺 i have prepared everything and i can deliver now! this will be my last delivery and i will reopen on June T^T
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
aww thank you so muchh ! and thank you for understanding 🥺 i have prepared everything and i can deliver now! this will be my last delivery and i will reopen on June T^T

@Lunaresque – order ready – pick up – paid
@Mayor Ng – order ready – delivery – paid
@necrofantasia – order ready – pick up – paid

good luck, and thank you so much for what you've done!

I'm available now if it works for you! Will I still pick it up on the beach? Delivery also works if it's more convenient for you, I have space on my beach

@Lunaresque – order ready – pick up – paid
@Mayor Ng – order ready – delivery – paid
@necrofantasia – order ready – pick up – paid

I'll be available in an hour and a half. Something came up. Is that alright? :confused:

You are an ANGEL!! Thank youu again and again

Good luck w finals!! U CAN DO IT!! And then your beautiful town will be there waiting for u when it's all over. 😭😭

What's your dream address btw? Not sure if it's on ur sig, can't see it bc I'm on mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back