• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying Buying some stuff for my island

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code

Beanz

Sophisticated Hi-C drinker
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
1874-6412-6607
Arcade Scenery
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Feedback
100% (138) +
I’m buying some stuff for my island:

Garden bench DIY

Iron garden bench DIY

Turkey day garden stand DIY

Black street lamp 10x (it’s ok if you don’t have 10 at once)

Palm tree lamp DIY

Floating biotope planter (artistic and white)

I’ll pay you TBT or ING bells, whatever amount you want if you sell these to me or let me catalog them :)

(Items listed in bold are items I have gotten from this thread)

Last edited:
@Bluelady not sure if you are still in November, but a couple folks are interested in turkey day recipes... myself included

@ItzNotNatzDuh if you want to friend each other, I can mail you the floating biotope planters after visiting your island. Free (though if you have to tip, tbt is preferred).😄

alright, sounds good!
Dodo is at the top of the page
Post automatically merged:

@Bluelady not sure if you are still in November, but a couple folks are interested in turkey day recipes... myself included

@ItzNotNatzDuh if you want to friend each other, I can mail you the floating biotope planters after visiting your island. Free (though if you have to tip, tbt is preferred).😄

hi, that would sound great. unfortunately my trade with xara will probably be the last for tonight, my parents are making me go to bed rn lol. I can friend you tomorrow if thats fine by you?

Dodo is at the top of the page
Post automatically merged:

hi, that would sound great. unfortunately my trade with xara will probably be the last for tonight, my parents are making me go to bed rn lol. I can friend you tomorrow if thats fine by you?
No worries; I'll order overnight and you won't have to friend anybody lolz

@jadetine @ItzNotNatzDuh
Yes, I’ll be more than happy to help you guys. I have the day off today, so come on over anytime.

Hello! I can get you 10 black street lamps for 2tbt each?

hi again! i’ve got the palm-tree lamp diy for 2 tbt. ☺️

Back