• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Buying Buying Hybrids!

Mayor Cinna

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
Hello! I am looking for some hybrids and I wouldn't really mind any type or color. I am willing to pay in TBT or IGB. Just please Lmk! Thank you!

Hello! I am looking for some hybrids and I wouldn't really mind any type or color. I am willing to pay in TBT or IGB. Just please Lmk! Thank you!

i have 10 orange roses if you are interested. let me know what you'd want to do for them as far as in game bells or tbt go.

they aren't hybrids but if you're interested in red carnations i have 50 of those available.

Hello, I have a few hybrids I'm considering to give away. For now, its 5 black roses and 1 black tulip.

I can get you an assortment of 50 random hybrids for 50tbt ! Or more or less , however many you want !

i have 10 orange roses if you are interested. let me know what you'd want to do for them as far as in game bells or tbt go.

they aren't hybrids but if you're interested in red carnations i have 50 of those available.

Yes I would be interested in some red carnations and roses.
What would you price for 5 of each?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello, I have a few hybrids I'm considering to give away. For now, its 5 black roses and 1 black tulip.

Ooh! I am in need of some black hybrids. What would you be willing to sell them for?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get you an assortment of 50 random hybrids for 50tbt ! Or more or less , however many you want !

I am trying to collect hybrids but since i'm pretty low on TBT, I can only afford most likely 20-25 at most.

that’s okay with me ! was there a certain breed or color you’d want more of ?

that’s okay with me ! was there a certain breed or color you’d want more of ?

I'm mostly looking for black types of hybrids and it doesn't really matter what breed. But I don't really need black lillies.

Sure ! I can try and get you black roses and black tulips + others as well !

I have a ton of hybrids how does 1tbt sound and if it sounds good what kind would you like and how many?

Hi, I can give you these for free since I accidently breeded them trying to get blue roses.

Back