Feedback
100% (12) +
currently buying from the following wishlists:

town of pouring:
cot's wishlist

town of woods:
nara's wishlist
sage's wishlist

also buying purple, white, blue and black flowers, dandelion puffs, mushrooms, clovers, cedar saplings + regular saplings, and bush starts. (whew.)

some things might be marked on there for my own reference (i.e., to transfer items from one character to another) so i might decline your offer, sorry!

can pay IGB and TBT (though looking to sell my TBT for IGB anyways.

Do you have a set amount of how many of each plant you are looking for? :)

Hi! I have:
4 black roses(2tbt each)
10 purple roses(3tbt each)
sapling x5(3tbt for all)
white-azalea start x2(2tbt each)
sweet-olive start x2(2tbt each)
round mushroom(2tbt)
flat mushroom x2(2tbt each)

Hi! I have:
4 black roses(2tbt each)
10 purple roses(3tbt each)
sapling x5(3tbt for all)
white-azalea start x2(2tbt each)
sweet-olive start x2(2tbt each)
round mushroom(2tbt)
flat mushroom x2(2tbt each)

so that would be 85 tbt for all?

i can give you your wishlists for 1 tbt per item if youre interested c: and some bells for free

My calculator says 63 I believe
i'll go with that haha. sounds good! i'll add you and figure out how to send the TBT and then we can meet in either of our towns to drop off / collect items!

i can give you your wishlists for 1 tbt per item if youre interested c: and some bells for free
nice! do you mind if i take a minute and pick out what i need/want the most and send that list to ya?

i'll go with that haha. sounds good! i'll add you and figure out how to send the TBT and then we can meet in either of our towns to drop off / collect items!

nice! do you mind if i take a minute and pick out what i need/want the most and send that list to ya?

sure thing, take your time! c: can you PM me the list just in case i forget to check this thread? ^^;

Okay! Let me know if you need help sending it. Do you mind if I deliver the items? My town is a bit clustered right now.

Okay! Let me know if you need help sending it. Do you mind if I deliver the items? My town is a bit clustered right now.

yeah, delivery is fine! and i think it sent! i added you so whenever you're ready i can open the gates!

I can get you:
42 Purple Tulips
14 Purple Pansies
40 White Carnations
62 Cedar Saplings
40 Purple Roses
102 Clovers

Would 2tbt for each flower, 1tbt for each sapling, and 3tbt for each clover be alright? :)

I can get you:
42 Purple Tulips
14 Purple Pansies
40 White Carnations
62 Cedar Saplings
40 Purple Roses
102 Clovers

Would 2tbt for each flower, 1tbt for each sapling, and 3tbt for each clover be alright? :)

i'm okay with that! check my math, but i think i'm aiming for:
21 cedar saplings
14 purple pansies
15 white carnations
15 purple tulips
... which should equal 109 bells?

I have 100 TBT i'm willing to trade for IGB but it depends on the ratio. there's a shop on here i was going to trade it in for 20mil.

Oh yeah that's the current rate, I can do that too if you like but whatever you'd like :)

i'm okay with that! check my math, but i think i'm aiming for:
21 cedar saplings
14 purple pansies
15 white carnations
15 purple tulips
... which should equal 109 bells?
Yup! Perfect! :)

What sort of black flowers are you looking for?

any! just let me know what you have haha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yeah that's the current rate, I can do that too if you like but whatever you'd like :)

oh lol. i use TBT really infrequently so i never know what's going on around here lol. we can do that!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yup! Perfect! :)

awesome! i'll add you and send it over, and then we can meet in either town to exchange!

Back