• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying NMTs for IGB or TBT

Accepting
  1. NMT

satine

is it better to speak or to die?
Bells
Wallopoid
Matryoshka Doll
Red Tulip
Feedback
100% (133) +
Hi guys. I started my island over, haha. I'm buying NMT -- I don't have a specified amount I need, just a handful so I can hop around on islands for a bit.

I can either pay you in TBT or in IGB -- please be gentle with the prices and stick to market value as I'm low on both. I was able to transfer much of my IGB from my previous island over luckily so I have a good handful of that.

I'm just looking for a few hundred at most maybe. I can either come pick it up or you can drop it off! Let me know your preferences.

Hello, I can sell you some NMTs for 2nmts to 1tbt if that seems like a fair rate.

If you need more, here's my rate:

NMT:
10 NMT = 5 TBT
20 NMT = 10 TBT
50 NMT = 25 TBT
100 NMT = 50 TBT
200 NMT = 100 TBT
400 NMT = 200 TBT
800 NMT = 400 TBT
1200 NMT = 600 TBT

I have a lot, lol. Just name how many.

The cheapest I've seen are in @kasane 's shop here: (I just saw you post there, so you must have already made your purchase!)

Normal market price I've seen was a 1:2 ratio of tbt:NMT. I have 80 NMT to sell for 30tbt, if interested!

Hello! I would love to sell you NMT! Here's my rate for ya!

5 NMT ( Nook miles tickets ) = 1 TBT ( Bells )

( I have 50 NMT which is equivalent to 10 TBT ^U^ )

Back