• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Buying Chickensmoothie Pets/ Items

hi ! my cs username is deuces (i quit awhile ago, so all pets r up for TBT!) c: shoot me a trade if yer interested !

Hi there! <3

Ahhh I love your pets <3 I sent a trade on CS with an offer! As for the HJd collectible, it is non-giftable sadly </3 So sorry about that! c:

I have been doing the events, if there is anything you see on my account you can have it (Darius-The-Fox) :3

For free of course ^-^

Last edited:
my username there is quackerz, feel free to send me a trade if you like any of my pets

I have been doing the events, if there is anything you see on my account you can have it (Darius-The-Fox) :3

For free of course ^-^

Oh my gosh, thank you so much! I'll go ahead and see what you have collected! <3

my username there is quackerz, feel free to send me a trade if you like any of my pets

Ahhh awesome would you mind linking me to your account? I can't seem to find you!

Last edited:
Are the collectibles that your selling, are they the ones under your avatar?
If they are, then how much is the happy home designer one, sorry I can't name a price for it.

Last edited:
you told me on the 14th 175 for Timmy tho, now you want 200? Good luck selling. :(

Well if that is what I said, I will go with that then c:

and yes, the HHD one is not giftable, my apologies! <3

Last edited:
Back