• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Buying Chickensmoothie Pets/ Items

If you lay so much as a thumbnail on these pets without severe overpay, I will claw my way down your throat and tear out your very soul. And then I'll eat it. Because souls taste like rainbows.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yummy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm kidding. Not on the souls taste like rainbows bit, only on the threat. …probably. Let's not test that theory.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh my god i think i got a pps grinner…

- - - Post Merge - - -

Uhhh? I got a vr pet in high demand? what do I do with it?
image.php

Last edited:
If you lay so much as a thumbnail on these pets without severe overpay, I will claw my way down your throat and tear out your very soul. And then I'll eat it. Because souls taste like rainbows.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yummy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm kidding. Not on the souls taste like rainbows bit, only on the threat. …probably. Let's not test that theory.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh my god i think i got a pps grinner…

- - - Post Merge - - -

Uhhh… I got a vr pet in high demand… what do I do with it?
image.php

Ahh no need to be so hostile c:

I would love to trade you for the pup in that blanket though <3 Feel free to send over an offer, username is ♔Voltaire♔

You can trade it or keep it, or I will be willing to purchase it from you for TBT! Your pet, your choice!

Last edited:
Not until it grows up. I don't wanna get japed out of an omgsr.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm… How much TBT for the CS Bday pupper?

Last edited:
Not until it grows up. I don't wanna get japed out of an omgsr.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm… How much TBT for the CS Bday pupper?

In your case, it will grow up to be a VR c: if you check out August of 2008 I believe you can see what it could grow up to be ^.^

I am not selling any of my pets, so sorry c:

I just wanna see how much my pet is worth. 18-20 maybe?

His name is Mr. Orllow, and I love him forever until I get a **** ton of TBT for him.

Last edited:
Sold my doggo for 150 and blanket pupperoni for 600 something C$. I'm filthy ****in' rich. Bought me some store petteroos and very rares. Any rares you wanna sell me?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also bought quite a few items.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here's Joseph, the mascot of my free adoption thread!
156389334&trans=1.jpg

Sold my doggo for 150 and blanket pupperoni for 600 something C$. I'm filthy ****in' rich. Bought me some store petteroos and very rares. Any rares you wanna sell me?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also bought quite a few items.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here's Joseph, the mascot of my free adoption thread!
156389334&trans=1.jpg

Ah congratulations <3

As stated before, I am only buying, not selling c:
Please, if you would like to chat, VM me! I don't want to bump this a lot with just idle chatter, as it is a trade thread <3

Back