• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Buying Chickensmoothie Pets/ Items

thats ok :p

cool my username is elsafrozenfluff15 :p . ill find you and look at your pets. do you have a specific group for the ones your selling?

I am actually buying CS pets, not selling them c:
However, if you have any C$ on your account, feel free to browse my monthly swaps folder c:

If anything here (besides the NFT folder) interests you, I'd be willing to sell :)

I have pets on chicken smoothie from 2010 I need some tbt right now but how do i go about this? I dont play it anymore so you can have whatever you want.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Afterafter looking through em all a few highlights are uhm, plenty of rare old holiday pets and lots of pps pets some finned rats sushi cats couple lions and sabers endless spiders plushie rats theres just a ton of it idk how to even begin, can i just sell the whole account..?

Last edited:
I have pets on chicken smoothie from 2010 I need some tbt right now but how do i go about this? I dont play it anymore so you can have whatever you want.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Afterafter looking through em all a few highlights are uhm, plenty of rare old holiday pets and lots of pps pets some finned rats sushi cats couple lions and sabers endless spiders plushie rats theres just a ton of it idk how to even begin, can i just sell the whole account..?

If you would like to sell me all of the pets and items on the account I am sure we can manage something! Selling the actually account wouldn't be advisable, LOL!

Back