☆彡 [busy] selling draws! • rlc/tbt

aaahhhh ksjhfgdg your offer is too generous!?! I, don't, have, the right emoji for this but this is the closest img I can find rn:
692450210546450453.png

for nook mile items, is it alright if I ask for--
+ 4 white snack machines
+ 30 white street lamps
+ 2 silver park clocks
(if that's ok...!!)
can do the reno plush!! but a heads up that it'll be simplified as a plush... so... it... looks like a plush....... ovq;;

please lmk what you think!

sounds great!! thank you 🥰 just let me know when you’d like to pick up payment/want me to drop off payment

thank you so much for the sketches ;_; totally not necessary but appreciated nonetheless! hope i can get a chance to order from you some day :)

@Inarabitta pickup!!!

tbt_Inarabitta_f.png

and an alt version bc... halfway thru... i thought it'd look good with some simple bg skjdfhgd
tbt_Inarabitta_bg_f.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa thank you!!! i love both versions ;_;... tysm!!! ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ (could i credit to your TH (,: ?)

idm!! if you do tho, i prefer it if you could use this resized ver -- wings are semi transparent and im not sure how twitter compression might treat them sdkfgdg
and for twitter, please credit to @_jintii !! 🙏

i love u too!!!!
Omg I didn’t even realize they were transparent at first that’s so cool!! my smol phone really doesn’t do your drawing justice! I really can’t express how much I love this in words, thank you so much!!

retiring current style after this batch!
I'm working on some other stuff that people might be interested in - ranging from icons to chibi for next round!
peachmike.png

alt sample 1 | alt sample 2
hello, I'm offering the style above for acnh items! o/
note that it may be a bit sketchy!! any complex details will be simplified

☆彡 pricing
Looking for:
TBT / NMT / items to catalog :")
Please add more to your offer if you expect me to draw your character holding something!
If you can offer Raymond / Raddle and interested in my other art styles (gallery here), please lmk and we can discuss! o/

☆彡 trade info
timezone: GMT+8
weekend: online most of the day
weekdays: online mostly at night time (9pm-12am ish)
I prefer pick up at your island... bc mines is a huge embarrassing mess lmao
If we can't arrange the trade in a week, I'll have to drop your slot;; hope that's understandable

☆彡 work list
- IonicKarma - paid
- Inarabitta - done
- MayorMelony - paid

* Self service pinglist: https://notepad.pw/tu3x2680

Fill in this form if interested:
Code:
[B]username:
ref(s):[/B] multiple pics/galleries preferred!
[B]personality:[/B] so I don't draw them ooc!
[B]notes:
offer:[/B]

peachmike.png

peachmilke_2_copy.png

tbt_kailah.png

allainah.png
these are amazing !!

username: lucyhannahg
ref(s):
personality: messy/sleepy! hence the rice around mouth!
notes: could she be holding both filbert and peanut? if thats even possible! or like one thrown over her shoulder and the other in her arms
offer: 280tbt and 30nmt (i know two squirrels may be a lot so i am willing to go higher!

username: lucyhannahg
ref(s):
456757C8-DAC3-4B17-B67F-75EBDAFCECFD.jpeg
D910D15E-9730-4176-88BC-C71A1C10422E.jpeg
personality: kinda messy and sleepy! (hence the rice around the mouth!! xD)
notes: could she be holding filbert and peanut together? or they’re balloons or something (its okay if only one! you an chose c: )
offer:
[/code] 300tbt and 30nmt? c: thank you!!

pls let me know if i did it all wrong and you need any changes?

@lucyhannahg
ahhh tysm for the interest in my art but;; im still busy working on the previous orders atm!! I'll be changing the style I offer next time I open as well -
if you want to be notified the next time I open, feel free to leave your name on the self-service pinglist! (link found on first post)

Back