• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

☆彡 [busy] selling draws! • rlc/tbt

aaahhhh ksjhfgdg your offer is too generous!?! I, don't, have, the right emoji for this but this is the closest img I can find rn:
692450210546450453.png

for nook mile items, is it alright if I ask for--
+ 4 white snack machines
+ 30 white street lamps
+ 2 silver park clocks
(if that's ok...!!)
can do the reno plush!! but a heads up that it'll be simplified as a plush... so... it... looks like a plush....... ovq;;

please lmk what you think!

sounds great!! thank you 🥰 just let me know when you’d like to pick up payment/want me to drop off payment

thank you so much for the sketches ;_; totally not necessary but appreciated nonetheless! hope i can get a chance to order from you some day :)

@Inarabitta pickup!!!

tbt_Inarabitta_f.png

and an alt version bc... halfway thru... i thought it'd look good with some simple bg skjdfhgd
tbt_Inarabitta_bg_f.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa thank you!!! i love both versions ;_;... tysm!!! ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ (could i credit to your TH (,: ?)

idm!! if you do tho, i prefer it if you could use this resized ver -- wings are semi transparent and im not sure how twitter compression might treat them sdkfgdg
and for twitter, please credit to @_jintii !! 🙏

i love u too!!!!
Omg I didn’t even realize they were transparent at first that’s so cool!! my smol phone really doesn’t do your drawing justice! I really can’t express how much I love this in words, thank you so much!!

retiring current style after this batch!
I'm working on some other stuff that people might be interested in - ranging from icons to chibi for next round!
peachmike.png

alt sample 1 | alt sample 2
hello, I'm offering the style above for acnh items! o/
note that it may be a bit sketchy!! any complex details will be simplified

☆彡 pricing
Looking for:
TBT / NMT / items to catalog :")
Please add more to your offer if you expect me to draw your character holding something!
If you can offer Raymond / Raddle and interested in my other art styles (gallery here), please lmk and we can discuss! o/

☆彡 trade info
timezone: GMT+8
weekend: online most of the day
weekdays: online mostly at night time (9pm-12am ish)
I prefer pick up at your island... bc mines is a huge embarrassing mess lmao
If we can't arrange the trade in a week, I'll have to drop your slot;; hope that's understandable

☆彡 work list
- IonicKarma - paid
- Inarabitta - done
- MayorMelony - paid

* Self service pinglist: https://notepad.pw/tu3x2680

Fill in this form if interested:
Code:
[B]username:
ref(s):[/B] multiple pics/galleries preferred!
[B]personality:[/B] so I don't draw them ooc!
[B]notes:
offer:[/B]

peachmike.png

peachmilke_2_copy.png

tbt_kailah.png

allainah.png
these are amazing !!

username: lucyhannahg
ref(s):
personality: messy/sleepy! hence the rice around mouth!
notes: could she be holding both filbert and peanut? if thats even possible! or like one thrown over her shoulder and the other in her arms
offer: 280tbt and 30nmt (i know two squirrels may be a lot so i am willing to go higher!

username: lucyhannahg
ref(s):
456757C8-DAC3-4B17-B67F-75EBDAFCECFD.jpeg
D910D15E-9730-4176-88BC-C71A1C10422E.jpeg
personality: kinda messy and sleepy! (hence the rice around the mouth!! xD)
notes: could she be holding filbert and peanut together? or they’re balloons or something (its okay if only one! you an chose c: )
offer:
[/code] 300tbt and 30nmt? c: thank you!!

pls let me know if i did it all wrong and you need any changes?

@lucyhannahg
ahhh tysm for the interest in my art but;; im still busy working on the previous orders atm!! I'll be changing the style I offer next time I open as well -
if you want to be notified the next time I open, feel free to leave your name on the self-service pinglist! (link found on first post)

Back