• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Buying Bushes, furniture, and more.

Redoing my town so I need a lot more stuff! Updating main post.

I have 15 if you want them! 70k each?

Sure! Do you mind if we trade in a bit? I'm picking up all of my white flowers with one game from my other game, so I may take like 15mins? o:

Sure! Do you mind if we trade in a bit? I'm picking up all of my white flowers with one game from my other game, so I may take like 15mins? o:

That's fine with me. Just let me know when you're ready! c:

I have an ivy wall , a few azaleas, sweet olives and holly starts ? :0

- - - Post Merge - - -

3 white azaleas, 1 pink azalea, 7 holly starts, 4 sweet olives

Hi~ I can get you following items.
The numbers beside each gardening stuff are not exact, "about".
I wouldn't be able to trade until weekend, sorry.
Also let me know if you still need anything in my selling thread. Thank you. ^^

Rose Sofa x2
Kimbap Plate
Pink Hydrangea Starts x 60
Pink Azalea Starts x 30
Pink roses x 30
Gold Roses x 30
Sweet Olive Starts x 40

I have an ivy wall , a few azaleas, sweet olives and holly starts ? :0

- - - Post Merge - - -

3 white azaleas, 1 pink azalea, 7 holly starts, 4 sweet olives

Aaah awesome! I'll VM you in case you don't see my respones. How much do you want for them? C:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi~ I can get you following items.
The numbers beside each gardening stuff are not exact, "about".
I wouldn't be able to trade until weekend, sorry.
Also let me know if you still need anything in my selling thread. Thank you. ^^

Rose Sofa x2
Kimbap Plate
Pink Hydrangea Starts x 60
Pink Azalea Starts x 30
Pink roses x 30
Gold Roses x 30
Sweet Olive Starts x 40

AH that would be awesome!! I don't need anymore gold roses for now but the rest would be awesome! And from your thread, I'm interested in Afternoon Tea Set (if you still have one, of course!), Newsprint Helmet, Veggie Basket, and New Years Eve Noodles!

GAH how much would you want for it all? 0:

AH that would be awesome!! I don't need anymore gold roses for now but the rest would be awesome! And from your thread, I'm interested in Afternoon Tea Set (if you still have one, of course!), Newsprint Helmet, Veggie Basket, and New Years Eve Noodles!

GAH how much would you want for it all? 0:
Hi :) How's your day?
Yes, I still have tea sets.
And will you throw me an offer which you think is fair? We can start from there.

Hi :) How's your day?
Yes, I still have tea sets.
And will you throw me an offer which you think is fair? We can start from there.

Ahh awesome, I'd just like one tea set with the rest of those items then!

My day is great, how about yours? c:
GAH uh.. We can start at 7mil? Or I can do 150 TBT plus more IGB. I'm sure you're looking for a bit more than 7mil but it's always hard to price things!

Back