• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Buying Bushes, furniture, and more.

I just have one of each:
White Azalea Starts
Holly Starts

and could have a few red hibicus

I just have one of each:
White Azalea Starts
Holly Starts

and could have a few red hibicus

Ahh I don't need Red Hibiscus (the Hibiscus on my list is an unorderable furniture item) but I'm interested in the two starts. I may take a few, if that's okay? That would be 100k total for the two!

Ah okay, no problem, you can have the two others
delivery, pick up?

Last edited:
Ah okay, no problem, you can have the two others
delivery, pick up?

Are you still around? Sorry about that. You want 100k for them total correct? Delivery is best.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, thread updated! Need some services.

Dear I can help you dig up things :DDD

Ahh that would be lovely! How much would you like for your service?

I probably won't talk much because I'm working on other town stuff, so hopefully you don't mind awkward silences! Gahah

Are you still in need of the service being done. I can do it right now if you want.

Okay! I'll add your code. Delivery please! I'll have the bells sitting out for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you still in need of the service being done. I can do it right now if you want.

Sure, that would be lovely. Mind if I finish this trade first? c: And how much would you like for your services?

Okay! I'll add your code. Delivery please! I'll have the bells sitting out for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure, that would be lovely. Mind if I finish this trade first? c: And how much would you like for your services?

500-800k i dunno, it depends on how much there is

There isn't too much, I've been actually digging things up as I pass by. It's mainly oids/fossils in the ground!

You know, I'm looking through, and I think I should be able to manage digging everything up on my own! I'll remove the service want from my thread, then. ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

DEAR I'LL DO IT FOR FREE

AAh you're so kind! Like I said above, I'm looking through now and I think I should be able to manage to do it myself! I'm going to have to stop being so lazy!

Back