• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

♡ Bunvie art commissions ♡ [RLC] CLOSED ♡

I'M STILL FREAKING OUT, THANK YOU SM BUNY! Your art is absolutely adorable and will make my wife so happy that you drew her boy!! ; v ; Thank you!!! I promise to get my side of things done soon but AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I JUST WANNA SCREAM ABOUT HOW CUTE THIS PIECE IS BECAUSE IT'S LITERALLY GOT MY HEART SO HAPPY!! <33

You're so sweet and have been through this entire art trade, I would definitely recommend. > v <

I'M SOOOO HAPPY YOU LIKE IT AAAAAAAAAAA 🥰 THANK YOU AS WELL!!!!<3 you both are also very sweet and supportive, this was so much fun >w<

I'd love to commission you in the near future if you're still open! :) (I need to finish up on my full-body character sheet LOL)

I'd love to commission you in the near future if you're still open! :) (I need to finish up on my full-body character sheet LOL)

thank you so much, i'd love to!!! 🥰

hello!! i've kind of finished a rough draft of my oc LOL (hope it's enough!!) i'd love to commission you to draw my OC Hiroyuki

he's a little battered up and miserable throughout most of his life, but i'd love for him to experience a moment of happiness (like picking/receiving flowers, petting animals/interacting with nature, or even sitting at a quiet place; up to your imagination!

ref1FULLBODY (cuffs optional!) + ref2 + ref3

I can make payments through paypal :) thanks!!

Last edited:
hello!! i've kind of finished a rough draft of my oc LOL (hope it's enough!!) i'd love to commission you to draw my OC Hiroyuki

he's a little battered up and miserable throughout most of his life, but i'd love for him to experience a moment of happiness (like picking/receiving flowers, petting animals/interacting with nature, or even sitting at a quiet place; up to your imagination!

ref1FULLBODY + ref2 + ref3

I can make payments through paypal :) thanks!!

excuse me he's literally gorgeous and it will be my pleasure to draw him as a little cheeb!!! * ^ *
i'll pm you!!

@syub here you go!! 🥰 I'm sorry it took so long, i've been on a really bad artblock lately and questioning my art skill lol, but i hope you like how it turned out 🥺💜 please pm me your email so i can send you the full size files, as this is just a preview that is smol so it can be used on the forums ^^
syubtransparent.png

@syub here you go!! 🥰 I'm sorry it took so long, i've been on a really bad artblock lately and questioning my art skill lol, but i hope you like how it turned out 🥺💜 please pm me your email so i can send you the full size files, as this is just a preview that is smol so it can be used on the forums ^^
View attachment 353952
omigosh i literally just logged on HAHA but this is gorgeous!!!! i’m not at home right now but i’ll pm you my email as soon as i get home 🥺 i love it so much!! definitely don’t question your art skill your art is precious, thank you so much!!! 💕💕

omigosh i literally just logged on HAHA but this is gorgeous!!!! i’m not at home right now but i’ll pm you my email as soon as i get home 🥺 i love it so much!! definitely don’t question your art skill your art is precious, thank you so much!!! 💕💕

thank you so much!!! im so happy u like it ;w; 💜

Back