• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

♡ Bunvie art commissions ♡ [RLC] CLOSED ♡

@Mikaiah your little chibi is ready! 💜 hope you like her .///. please pm me your email address so i can send the full size files! :blush:

Mikaiahtransparent.png

tumblr_inline_p6m7owpe591rhwzwl_75sq.gifv
little update

i hope everyone had a happy halloween!
9e189032c9230e26febbd87ffe7c7ba19f3044f4.gifv

Unfortunately i got ill again, so i've been in bed pretty much all day, and trying to recover as soon as possible. There's a lot of stuff going on in life right now, my city is on strict quarantine again starting today, and all the stress of course isn't helping anyone. Thankfully i'm feeling better today, so i'm excited to hopefully finish the piece i've been working on!

Due to some serious financial obstacles, i'll be opening
emergency commissions soon, so please be on the lookout for that if you're interested in my art ;o;

Thank you to everyone who has supported me or is considering supporting me ToT💜
take care!!~

little sketch update for @Azrael 💜 i hope you like how it looks so far!! .///. thank you very much for your patience :blush:

i was hoping i'd get this sketch done faster, but somehow it gave me a bit of trouble, not sure why 🤔 i like this pose tho, i think it's cute, so i was stubborn and kept working on it till it looked right! now time to color and shade ✨

sketch.PNG

*i'll add the glasses after coloring the eyes!

Last edited:
Oooh!!! It looks so cute!!!

thank you SOOO much!!<3

I'm really enjoying coloring it ^^ I think i'm getting faster at coloring and im feeling a little more confident in my shapes too, i really hope i'll keep improving!

Last edited:
Your art style is sooo adorable -- I want to squish all the chibis~ :3 Would love to commission you sometime in the future once you're back open (I also need to be careful with my spending in The Museum 😅). Have a great day/night wherever you are! 😊

Your art style is sooo adorable -- I want to squish all the chibis~ :3 Would love to commission you sometime in the future once you're back open (I also need to be careful with my spending in The Museum 😅). Have a great day/night wherever you are! 😊

aaaaaaa thank you SO MUCH for your words it makes me so happy!!! i'm planning to do an art giveaway so you should keep an eye out for that if you'd like a free cheeb 👀 have a lovely day/night as well!! 💜

OHHHHH MY GOOOOOOD it's so freakin cute!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!

THANK YOU!! I'm so happy you like it!! aaa 🥰

aaaaaaa thank you SO MUCH for your words it makes me so happy!!! i'm planning to do an art giveaway so you should keep an eye out for that if you'd like a free cheeb 👀 have a lovely day/night as well!! 💜
Yay, I love appreciating high-quality art and skilled artists~ :3 I'll definitely keep my eyes peeled for your art giveaway -- thanks so much for the heads up! ❤

henlo everyone!!

would like to announce that my commissions are now open!! I'm only opening 3 slots as of now, cause i have to work on the pieces for the Giveaway i did on the forums too! Price is up for discussion, reference price is 20 euros for each chibi :blush: don't be shy if you got any questions, i'm always willing to talk 💜 Everyone have a lovely day 🌷

also here's a finished piece for my art trade with the lovely @Pixori 💜 Please check her out, she draws very cute chibis and her pixel art is absolutely ADORABLE!!

Pixorifulltransparent.png

-----------------------------------------------
want to support me in a different way? here's my kofi :coffee:
or you can follow me on instagram on @bunvieart 🌸

I'M STILL FREAKING OUT, THANK YOU SM BUNY! Your art is absolutely adorable and will make my wife so happy that you drew her boy!! ; v ; Thank you!!! I promise to get my side of things done soon but AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I JUST WANNA SCREAM ABOUT HOW CUTE THIS PIECE IS BECAUSE IT'S LITERALLY GOT MY HEART SO HAPPY!! <33

You're so sweet and have been through this entire art trade, I would definitely recommend. > v <

Back