• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway Bun Bun's big giveaway <3 AND THE WINNER IS....

I would love the btb bells! And my favorite villager is Diana cuz she is hard to get and a lot of people like here because of her colors! She is only beautiful young deer, inside and out!!!

I'd love the BTB bells! owo Thank you for hosting this giveaway!
my favorite villager is cookie. she's always so cheerful and cute!

IGB Please! My favorite villager is Pietro! He always seems so happy

Please enter me if you can... bell tree bells I have way less of. And Jeremiah the relatable is my favorite.

Hello! This is very kind of you to do! I would like the 350 BTB and my favorite current villager is Cyrano; I've had this old man since I got my game on June 9, 2013, and he is still in my town! I couldn't ever let him go now. If I do happen to win, please VM me! Thank you~

:)

Thank you so much! I'd prefer tbt over in game bells and my favorite villager is Molly- she's sooo adorable! :)

i'd like to enter! Fav villager is flurry, because her body is so like cutely shaped XD she's like a cute lil' marshmellow. 35 million IGB, please! thanks.

I'd like to enter for 350 tbt. My favorite villager is Peanut because she's been with me since the first game. So it's a bit nostalgic, haha.

Thanks for hosting this, by the way. It's pretty generous.

aaah here is my entry! I choose... hm.. 35 million IGB!
Katt is my all-time favorite villager forever

Good morning bun bun x3 to another beautiful day cx ^^

2m83var.jpg

Hi, I would love to enter! It's very generous of you to start this, wow. Thank you!

I would like 350BTB, and my favorite villager is Fang because I'm tier one trash.

This is a really cute giveaway :)
I would love to join! I prefer the TBT. My favourite villager is definitely Flurry. She reminds me of my childhood hamster and has been in my town for the longest <3

Hi! Thank you so much for this giveaway. My favourite dreamie is Clay because he is so cuuttee! <3 Also, I would prefer 35m igb!

^-^

Back