• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Broken Bridges (Roleplay c:)

Character Name: Silence ( Len is her nickname )
Appearance: She's short and pale with long blonde hair that reaches her elbows.
Personality: Like her name implies, she's awkward and quiet.
Other notes: She's a mute, which means she speaks in hand guestures and sign language.

( Pleeeeeaaase tell me I got in ;-; )

Last edited:
"You okay?" I ask, once all of the mutants are dead. I load another bolt into my crossbow, just in case there are any more nearby.

Character Name: Silence ( Len is her nickname )
Appearance: She's short and pale with long blonde hair that reaches her elbows.
Personality: Like her name implies, she's awkward and quiet.
Other notes: She's a mute, which means she speaks in hand guestures and sign language.

( Pleeeeeaaase tell me I got in ;-; )

Yep, your in! We needed another Rper anyways! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

(How can I join in?)

Anyway you can possibly think of, maybe watching me and Creeper from a rooftop?

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Yeah. Phew, thanks for the save there. I would've been a goner." Sighing, I held out my hand for a shake. "Name's Kyle."

Last edited:
Yep, your in! We needed another Rper anyways! c:

( YASSSS *inner joy* )

I huddle in a closet in my home. My hands are full of splinters that I gained from tearing away the wood blocking my parent's door to find them dead. As I hear a mutant wolf clawing at the side of the closet, my eyes close in a silent scream.

Looking at the woman with the dual swords, I get nervous. "Yeah, we're fine here, thanks.." I take another look at the dead animals around us. "Just another day here."

"Haha, tell me about it." I laugh, scratching the back of my head. "Anyway, I havn't meet you guys before, who are you?"

"Well, I'm Kyle, and this is W-" I started to see movement in a nearby house. "Anyone see that?" I point to a broken window.

"I'm Willow," I introduce myself. "Nice swords. See what, Kyle?" I ask, not looking in time to see the movement.

Last edited:
From inside one if the houses I hear a loud scratching noise, i desperately try to find away in, I find an open window and climb through, I run up the stairs, finding a wolf, I take a wild shot. Luckily it hits the wolf. I open the closet. Are you okay?

Someone opens the closet, and I sit, shivering.

( Could you use quotations when your character talks, if they were talking? x3 )

Last edited:
Blood starts flowing out of the cut on my shoulder, and I look up at whoever killed the wolf.
I make guestures with my hands, trying to convey that I cannot speak.

Last edited:
"Hey hey hey, what's going on?" I see a girl with a bloody wound. "Oh God, are you okay? Was it that mutant?"

Back