• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Brithday soon.

Bul. Why did you edit my post?

It's not yet. On the 25th it will be. And I think I figued out bul did that.

Justin125 said:
It's not yet. On the 25th it will be. And I think I figued out why bul did that.
EDITED!

i probably won't be here tomorow because i have alot planned, so happy early birthday justin.

Hapy birthday

:D

bday.gif
bday.gif

Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to you.... Happy BIRTHDAY DEAR JUSTIN!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday.... To...... YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a DVD and a Super monkey Ball Jr. Game boy advance game so far. I know there's a huge present I get to open later. And a bunch more from kids at school. Brithday party in a hour(bowling)

Back