Bring back the annual discussion board?

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
There was one for Star Wars: Episode III, and for Literature and Movies, I think. Would any of you like one again?

Nah, but if there is another big movie or book coming out or some news event, go ahead and make one.

;)

how about just a "flavor of the month" board... and yes, that will one day be my band name... if i ever feel like learning to play an insterment... again >_> (long story) but yeah... i think that'd be cool...

it could change every month or so, without a ton of maintanance, we just vote for what we wish to talk about that month... that'd be cool

:)

PIRANHA2 said:
how about just a "flavor of the month" board... and yes, that will one day be my band name... if i ever feel like learning to play an insterment... again >_> (long story) but yeah... i think that'd be cool...

it could change every month or so, without a ton of maintanance, we just vote for what we wish to talk about that month... that'd be cool

:)

:eek:

Says the hyper-intelligent Fish.

:wub:

NINTENDOGS IS THE HOT TOPIC... just saying. And you must calm down about improving the site. It doesn't need every improvment you can find. It's allready got quite a few usual members, and it doesn't appear to be the features bringing them back.

Also, unrelated questin, how many members have been banned? A few? Or a lot? I would think a few, as not to lose too many usual members or possible ussual members.

MasterDSX said:
NINTENDOGS IS THE HOT TOPIC... just saying. And you must calm down about improving the site. It doesn't need every improvment you can find. It's allready got quite a few usual members, and it doesn't appear to be the features bringing them back.

Also, unrelated questin, how many members have been banned? A few? Or a lot? I would think a few, as not to lose too many usual members or possible ussual members.
Without constant imporvement, the body will wither, and the same goes for forums and other things.

And I think about 2 or 3...

Back