• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Bring back the annual discussion board?

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
There was one for Star Wars: Episode III, and for Literature and Movies, I think. Would any of you like one again?

Nah, but if there is another big movie or book coming out or some news event, go ahead and make one.

;)

how about just a "flavor of the month" board... and yes, that will one day be my band name... if i ever feel like learning to play an insterment... again >_> (long story) but yeah... i think that'd be cool...

it could change every month or so, without a ton of maintanance, we just vote for what we wish to talk about that month... that'd be cool

:)

PIRANHA2 said:
how about just a "flavor of the month" board... and yes, that will one day be my band name... if i ever feel like learning to play an insterment... again >_> (long story) but yeah... i think that'd be cool...

it could change every month or so, without a ton of maintanance, we just vote for what we wish to talk about that month... that'd be cool

:)

:eek:

Says the hyper-intelligent Fish.

:wub:

NINTENDOGS IS THE HOT TOPIC... just saying. And you must calm down about improving the site. It doesn't need every improvment you can find. It's allready got quite a few usual members, and it doesn't appear to be the features bringing them back.

Also, unrelated questin, how many members have been banned? A few? Or a lot? I would think a few, as not to lose too many usual members or possible ussual members.

MasterDSX said:
NINTENDOGS IS THE HOT TOPIC... just saying. And you must calm down about improving the site. It doesn't need every improvment you can find. It's allready got quite a few usual members, and it doesn't appear to be the features bringing them back.

Also, unrelated questin, how many members have been banned? A few? Or a lot? I would think a few, as not to lose too many usual members or possible ussual members.
Without constant imporvement, the body will wither, and the same goes for forums and other things.

And I think about 2 or 3...

Back