Brewster Won't Let Me Work

Nidaho

Bells
I hadn't played in about 5 days, so I went back 4 days in time I think, so I could play through each day.
Each day since, I haven't been able to work for Brewster. I was already at the point with him that I have worked for him a few times now.
This is a town that I started a few weeks ago after demolishing my last one and starting over.
It is currently October 6th in my game - pretty sure yesterday was a holiday in the game but other than that there haven't been any events stopping Brewster from allowing me to work.
Every time I try it has been between 11 AM and 11 PM, so I don't see there being a time restriction.
Does time change effect working for Brewster?

Can anyone think of a reason why he wouldn't be letting me work for him??!!!

Thanks!

I've never managed to get a job there at all. I've bought so many coffees and nothing. :C

How do you work for Brewster's in the first place?

Buying a lot of coffees, right?

Oh jeez, that's strange! So I guess it's not that weird that I'm having issues if there are some people who never even get to work for him!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Has it been any of your villagers' birthdays? I think those count as events.

Nope I don't believe so.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How do you work for Brewster's in the first place?

Buying a lot of coffees, right?

Yup you have to buy a certain amount of coffees first - like 8 I think before he will ask if you want to work for him.

Maybe it's because of the amount of villagers? Have you experienced/done enough things and tutorials in the game? Maybe try ordering more coffee? I'm not sure, maybe it's just because of the time travelling.

Back