Brand new island help

macaire

It's me
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Feedback
100% (58) +
Hello! I recently had to buy a new Nintendo switch and my game file didn’t switch over to the new console. It was a really huge bummer but I’ve decided to embrace the fresh start. Im looking for new friends, any fruit besides apples and pears, and any duplicate diys you have laying around and wouldn’t mind sharing. c:

Unfortunately my own native fruit are apples and I just started over myself so don't have DIYs but wanted to wish you luck with starting over fresh!

Hi! I have a ton of stuff for you, DIY’s, fruit and any items if you need! Would you like me to drop off or would you like to come to my island?

Hi! I have a ton of stuff for you, DIY’s, fruit and any items if you need! Would you like me to drop off or would you like to come to my island?
That sounds great! I can open my gates in a moment and I’ll send you the dodo code.

I have a lot of fossils left over from earlier (my museum is complete so I don't need them). I can bring over if you'd like. LMK
Post automatically merged:

I also have a lot of flowers. I'd probably need to do two trips to bring + fossils.

And actually, I have two full cherry trees I dug up but don't really need. So, I can drop those off, too.

hi! would you like some hybrids maybe? my island is overgrown with lots of different flowers atm and i'd be happy to give some of them to you if you want them!

I have a lot of fossils left over from earlier (my museum is complete so I don't need them). I can bring over if you'd like. LMK

I also have a lot of flowers. I'd probably need to do two trips to bring + fossils.

And actually, I have two full cherry trees I dug up but don't really need. So, I can drop those off, too.
Oh my gosh I would love some fossils. I’ll open up my gates in one moment !

hi! would you like some hybrids maybe? my island is overgrown with lots of different flowers atm and i'd be happy to give some of them to you if you want them!
Yesss that would be great! I’d be thrilled to take any you don’t want lol. I’ll open my gates in a minute.

Oh my gosh I would love some fossils. I’ll open up my gates in one moment !

Yesss that would be great! I’d be thrilled to take any you don’t want lol. I’ll open my gates in a minute.
okay then! just give me few minutes to empty my inventory, dig them up and i'll deliver them to you. 😊

The dodo code no longer works for me... could you send over the new one? I have one more drop of fossils + flowers :)

btw, I haven't checked to see what fossils these are. If there are duplicates, feel free to give away extra or sell.

I’ll be available in 30 mins or so pm your code id be happy to take 1-2 trips to your island to give fruits, flowers, materials, and furniture !!! :)

I can bring over some random stuff like building materials, flowers, etc

Back