Giveaway Bob'sBabe's Holiday Giveaway!

Bobsbabe

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
3142-4311-9737
Feedback
100% (11) +
I am doing a small Welcome Amiibo giveaway (along with some other stuff) for the holidays! All you must do to enter is reply to this thread telling me what your favorite part of this season is! If you are asking questions please quote this so I can tell questions from entries. Only enter once. Ends Jan. 1, it may take me a while to get everyone their prizes, but when I PM you if you win, please respond ASAP so I know you are still interested. Winners are chosen by a random number generator. The winners of each package is also random so I tried to make them all appealing. Onto the prizes!

Good Luck!

A Comfy Day package~ 1
~~~~~
-New 3DS
-Wii U
-Hanging chair
-Chocolate cake
-Milk Carton
-Rainbow screen
-Stack of books

A Questionable Night of Crime package~2
~~~~~~
-New 3DS
-Wii U
-ABD
-Safe
-Pile of cash
-Baseball set

A Relaxing Day of Gardening package~3
~~~~~~~
-New 3DS
-Wii U
-Trellis
-Greenhouse box
-Flowerbed
-Garden Tools
-Hose reel
-Tin watering can

WINNERS!:

Xandra wins package 1!

Koopa K wins package 2!

Kat Rose wins package 3!

TYSM everyone for entering, do not be too sad, I will do more of these in the future! The winners have been contacted!

Last edited:
If you are asking questions please quote this so I can tell questions from entries.

Not entering the giveaway, but not really a question, just wanted to say that I love the bundles you made, they're clever collections of items, and they have such cute names. And I think it's really nice of you to do this. :)

Entering. I love getting and giving stuff, as well as seeing my friends and family again.

I'll enter too! Thanks for this~ My favourite part about this season is the food - and then January sales haha

Not entering the giveaway, but not really a question, just wanted to say that I love the bundles you made, they're clever collections of items, and they have such cute names. And I think it's really nice of you to do this. :)

Aw tysm! I can't giveaway actual items very well because I don't have a lot of bells because I am trying to decorate 4 characters houses! I wanted to do welcome amiibo so I could use my meow coupons instead.

Last edited:
Entering! I love that I get to see my friends since we all have free time due to no school :blush:

Enter me! :D
My favorite part about the winter season, is how here in Florida, it's not cold and i can normally go in shorts and flip flops to a water theme park, to the beach, or get a tan outside, even on Christmas night.

Entering my favorite part is how festive everything is the decoration the small lights and the songs.

My favourite part of the season it just how magical it is! The fairy lights, sparkly decorations and the happiness is all so lovely! (Also this is an amazing giveaway! You're such a lovely person for doing this!!)

My favorite part of this season is the weather. I love being able to just sit inside with my family and drink hot cocoa while wrapped up in a big fuzzy blanket :p

My favorite part of the season is picking presents for my friends and family, and also eating all of the food...!!

My favourite thing is that pretty much everybody (family & friends) are free around this time. :) I've actually seen a lot of my friends in the past few days! <3

Enter me, please ~♥

My favorite part about the holiday is remembering past holidays. This year there are so many people missing from my family, so many people to remember, that it's hard to actually celebrate. Less gifts to give, less to get, less food to make, less people in the family photos. It's sad, but there's something about reflecting on how perfect things were in years prior that I enjoy. It's like my memories can bring the people I miss back to life, if only for a few seconds.

Last edited:
I would like to enter. My favorite part of the season is getting to spend time with family members I never get to see.

I would like to enter please. My favorite part of the holidays is spending time with family!

Back