• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway Blueming's Blooming Catalog (Closed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm only open for Sets of the Day today! I'll be closing for a few days to add in new sets (I currently have 70 sets laid out already - all the ones from A-C, yay!!). Everything else in my island is blocked off for now. You can find more info below :)

Not accepting Sets of the Day requests since I'm getting rid of SOTD!

June 17 Update:
Hello! I have decided that I will be taking a break from this thread for a few days. I am currently remodeling my island in order to make space for a bunch of new sets. This is what I have planned so far:
  • I will utilize my entire island for sets now, not just the bottom half.
  • I will be discontinuing the Sets of the Day system.
  • I will be keeping the "Available Sets" spoiler updated while this thread is closed for the next few days so you can keep an eye on my progress while I work to add more sets!
  • Posters will be available for cataloging again once I reopen with all these new sets
  • I will try to put out as many furniture sets as I can
  • Sets will now be laid out in alphabetical order!

Hello!

In-Game Name: Simone

Island Name: Nook Isle

Interested in Cataloging: sets of the day please

Thank you so much <3!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back