• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway Blueming's Blooming Catalog (Closed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, may I visit today?

In-Game Name:polillita
Island Name:CoqitoAzul
Interested in Cataloging (Current Sets/Sets of the Day/Posters):electric kick scooters ( sets of the day)

All of my posters from Batch 2 are up for grabs for anyone who comes to catalog! I have left the poster area open. You can take up to 40 per day when you are done cataloging. I will not be keeping a list of what is still available, but Batch 2 consists of all the posters (alphabetically) from Moose to Zucker. Feel free to take a look at what I have! Don't take posters just to resell them please :)

1. Mr. Flamingo
2. Mrs. Flamingo
3. Pull-up bar stand
4. Fax machine
5. Throwback skull radio
6. Wall clock
7. Serving cart
8. Red diner set
9. Ring
10. Old fashioned alarm clock
11. Party garland
12. Floor sign
13. Writing chair

Hi!

In-Game Name: Phoebe
Island Name: Sfienrow
Interested in Cataloging (Current Sets/Sets of the Day/Posters): Sets of the day

Can I request the life ring and celebratory candles for the next sets of the day?

In-Game Name: ~Kilza~
Island Name: Vasisland
Interested in Cataloging: Sets of the Day (final sets I need!)

My catalog will be complete after today! Only took 42 trips to your island along with multiple trips to other islands to accomplish, lol

Hello!

In-Game Name: Simone

Island Name: Nook Isle

Interested in Cataloging: sets of the day please

Can I suggest the blue diner set and the Revolving Spice Rack?

Thank you <3 !!!

In-Game Name: Jonathan
Island Name: Eureka
Interested in Cataloging: Sets of the Day

Can I request the Blue Diner Set for tomorrows list (don't know if it's been uploaded yet)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back