Shop BluebearL’s lil shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Would you buy a 2019 Lucky?
I also have 13 bad luck charms to spend in the shop if you're interested in something there?

Last edited:
Hey! What are the dates on your red tulips?

Hello, there are 10 of them at the moment, if you go to my profile and click shop you can see them all.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Would you buy a 2019 Lucky?
I also have 13 bad luck charms to spend in the shop if you're interested in something there?

I would love to take up one of those offers but I currently have no tbt. If I make some soon then I may buy stuff from you but I am officially going to put a hold on buying stock until I have replenished some tbt

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! What are the dates on your red tulips?

The tulips are all February 2019

Hello, there are 10 of them at the moment, if you go to my profile and click shop you can see them all.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would love to take up one of those offers but I currently have no tbt. If I make some soon then I may buy stuff from you but I am officially going to put a hold on buying stock until I have replenished some tbt

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks for checking! Are any before this date: 02-11-2019 11:36 PM

Could you please put a cute spring, flower type message?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Edit: whoops, I sent 25tbt by mistake. Can I have my 10 back? Lmao

Will do! And yes of course, I've done things like that before haha so no worries. I will send the tbt first and then look for the right tulip and send it your way. Sorry if I am being slow, tbt is being super glitchy for me rn.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sent

Will do! And yes of course, I've done things like that before haha so no worries. I will send the tbt first and then look for the right tulip and send it your way. Sorry if I am being slow, tbt is being super glitchy for me rn.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sent

Woohoo! Thank you! You finished my flower lineup :)

Hi, would you be willing to accept 1,800 tbt and a 2019 Peach in exchange for your Yoshi Egg?

Woohoo! Thank you! You finished my flower lineup :)

Not a problem at all, it looks so cute! A very well coordinated lineup

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, would you be willing to accept 1,800 tbt and a 2019 Peach in exchange for your Yoshi Egg?

Wow this is one of my only offers for the egg... would I be able to think about it?

I will let you know today. The only reason I need to think about it is because it is part of my DaneilKang deal so I have certain costs that I need to cover. It's a nice offer, I just need to do some maths and check it will work lol.

Not a problem at all, it looks so cute! A very well coordinated lineup

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow this is one of my only offers for the egg... would I be able to think about it?

I will let you know today. The only reason I need to think about it is because it is part of my DaneilKang deal so I have certain costs that I need to cover. It's a nice offer, I just need to do some maths and check it will work lol.

Ok. No problems either way, thanks.

I'll accept your offer! I should be able to cover everything with that offer. Once the payment is sent, I will send the egg your way. Any message?

Last edited:
Ok. payment sent. I'm really bad at coming up with witty messages, so I'll just go with "Yoshi!" ^_^;

I already sent the egg sorry! If you want a message I am more than happy to put one on and send it back. Regardless tysm for your purchase and enjoy the egg!

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh no worries, thanks!

Omg you're selling an opal!! May I please buy it? It's the last birthstone that I need! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back