My Melody Easter Egg
Snow Globe
Peach (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Toy Hammer
Green Fair Pinwheel
Feedback
100% (680) +
happy halloween everyone! my boyfriend, lau. is addicted to getting me blue candies so we decided to host a giveaway. hopefully this helps someone who has not been able to get their hands on one.

i have no idea what you have in your inventories so please be honest and only enter if you do not yet have a blue candy. if you happen to get a blue candy later on today, please let me know so i can remove you from the entrants.

to enter, just post why you want one! it can just be a simple sentence too. only one entry per person. the giveaway will end saturday november 1st, 10pm gmt+1. if i happen to be away at that time, entries will close and i will announce the winner as soon as i can. winner will be chosen by random gen. if you have any questions or concerns, please message lau. good luck!

Last edited:
I would like a blue candy to finish my collection! I have been through about 5 restocks an I always miss the blue. Thank you so much!

I'd like to enter! I would like to get a blue candy because it is the last candy I need to complete the candy set. I'm also a sweet for sweets ^~^

Please enter me!
I really want the blue candy because I want to complete my collection (the red and green candy was given to me by two lovely extraordinary people <3), and I was looking forward to the blue candy because blue is my favourite colour~
And the blue candy always slips away from my cart every single time ;-;

Thanks! I would love to enter. :) I love the colour blue (it's my favourite!) and I have yet to get a blue candy on here. I don't have a Green either, but Blue is priority.

Please enter me! Would love to get a blue candy! Just so I can start my collection.

I would like to enter to finish off my set of candies. :)

I'd love to enter. :)

The blue is the last candy I need to complete my 2014 collection, and it's my favorite of the four for many reasons. If you look closely, it resembles a summer sky with just a few wispy clouds, which is something that I long for in my currently chilly climate. It also looks a bit like a cooling eye pack, which is something that I need to remedy my eye burn from staring at my PC screen waiting for restocks. XD

Thank you for hosting this giveaway!

I would like to enter!

I really want the Blue Candy because I want to finish my candy collection. I've tried really hard to get this yesterday because I have gone through 6 restocks without having any luck getting the candy. I even tried to get a restock last night that was at 2:15am eastern and I still couldn't get a blue candy. Today I was checking the market from 12pm-4:15pm eastern to try my luck at a restock today and I seen from the shop restock thread that it occurred around 4:30 eastern. I waited so long to get a restock just to find out it occurred 15 minutes after I logged off the forums.

I want one because I never had one before!
I also want a color of each candy.

Thank you for this giveaway, good luck everyone!

Hi I would like a blue candy because blue is my favorite color and I would be able to complete my candy set and also I would never sell it I don't have one I've missed every restock! And thank u for doing this

I would love to enter :) I haven't had the best of luck getting a blue candy and I would really love to complete my candy collection :D This is very generous, thank you :3

I like to enter please.

I want a blue candy collectible because of my slow internet being slow as always and I keep missing the restocks. :p

I'd like a Blue Candy since I don't have the time really take part of the events on here despite how much I want to. Pwease?

I appreciate this! Gonna take advantage and enter. I'm Fuzzling ( since im cursed rn ).

I would like to enter because my internet sucks and I can never get into the shop to grab a candy.

i would like to enter because i really love the color blue and also my internet got crappy on me on all of the restocks.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back