• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

♡ Blink's Shop♡ (ping ✓) TBT closed

I love both of your arts. Do you take RLC? ;^; I'm tbt broke af but i have monies. Also could I dm references later. Not at home rn >< i would like to be added to ping list too 🥺

Last edited:
of course omg. 💙 💙 💙 💙
also Emzy I adore your work ;~; If anything let's art trade sometime
Omgggg 💘💘💘
I would love to!!! But I still have a few pieces to finish before I'm free ;A; so I might have to get back to you on that one ;A; sorry
🥺🥺🥺

I love both of your arts. Do you take RLC? ;^; I'm tbt broke af but i have monies. Also could I dm references later. Not at home rn >< i would like to be added to ping list too 🥺
sooner or later we'll be taking RLC ;~; ty for the thought btw omg <3 We'd have to setup paypal and everything!
Post automatically merged:

Omgggg 💘💘💘
I would love to!!! But I still have a few pieces to finish before I'm free ;A; so I might have to get back to you on that one ;A; sorry
🥺🥺🥺
OMG NO WORRIES c: It's just so cool seeing you here ;~; 💙 🥺

sooner or later we'll be taking RLC ;~; ty for the thought btw omg <3 We'd have to setup paypal and everything!

OMG NO WORRIES c: It's just so cool seeing you here ;~; 💙 🥺
Ofc I would be here!! Ur art is to die for 🥰

aw of course moonbox ;~; TY for stopping by!!!!!! ♡♡

so is yours and I would gladly spend ;~;
ofc! i'm here to support talent :3

aw of course moonbox ;~; TY for stopping by!!!!!! ♡♡

so is yours and I would gladly spend ;~;
fam come over so i can give you a hug ;u; 1.5m away ofc cuz we be safe like that ouob

also just read that it's ur first time opening a store c: Wishing you good luck :D but you don't need luck cuz you got skillz :cool::cool::cool:

fam come over so i can give you a hug ;u; 1.5m away ofc cuz we be safe like that ouob

also just read that it's ur first time opening a store c: Wishing you good luck :D but you don't need luck cuz you got skillz :cool::cool::cool:
i'd give you air hugs from 2500 miles away ;~;

and omg ty for your support and saljfnsadljf aawwwwww thank you! 11/10 would buy your art 🥺 💙

i'd give you air hugs from 2500 miles away ;~;

and omg ty for your support and saljfnsadljf aawwwwww thank you! 11/10 would buy your art 🥺 💙
sending wifi hugs now xD
ofc bbyyyy gotta support talent ;) ashfejkhhsdha it makes me so happy to hear u say that ;u; maybe i'll open a store after i finish my to do list HAHAHAH

Back