• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Blade and Soul

This is my lyn summoner (the blondy).
I play on Mushin, if anyone cares to join just message me for my username. :3

1.jpg

Just 2gb left to go, somehow managed to get it working. ;u;

I am also on Old Man Cho if anyone wants to add me I am Hiyoi the Blade Master and Akuraou the Summoner, just restarted my summoner so anyone who wants to level add me :3 Ah and Hiyoi is level 21 if anyone is near there : D

You mean servers have queue times? o.o

- - - Post Merge - - -

You mean servers have queue times? o.o

Yup 2-6+ hours depending on the server though not sure if it's shorter by bit now Dx Hence why it's great to get the student pack for 5 dollars 8)

Yup 2-6+ hours depending on the server though not sure if it's shorter by bit now Dx Hence why it's great to get the student pack for 5 dollars 8)

Crap... Really hope they give newbies some sort of bypass to that for a week or something once the game gets running. xD

Crap... Really hope they give newbies some sort of bypass to that for a week or something once the game gets running. xD

Just wanted to say hopefully in 2-3 weeks it'll be less worrisome haha I know with Star Wars The Old Republic they also can queue sometimes but due to how old it is I rarely have to queue now, let's hope for the best : )

If you login during the morning hours, there's normally no queue. I was able to login to Mushin instantly multiple times from 10 am - ~3 pm. I don't know how the weekend queues will be though since no one has school and such. xD

Yaaay~ just gotts download the extra 3gb and I'll be set! So, what server should I play on? o:

Back