• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Biscuit's Custom Pokemon Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biscuit_m8

Fortree
Bells
Mint
Pavé
Red Candy
Feedback
98% (47) +
WELCOME TO BISCUIT'S CUSTOM POKEMON SHOP

Hi! This is my pokemon shop, where I create custom Pok?mon for you. I also clone Pok?mon after creating them, so look at the list below and see if you want one of those.

Pok?mon: Lucario
Level: 100
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Justified (Hidden)
Moves: Swords Dance, Close Combat, Bullet Punch, Iron Tail
IVs: 6 IVs
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Speed
Shiny: No
Cost: 35TBT

Rules
Please don't rush me, I may be busy or just unlucky.
You can send me a PM to see how I am doing
If you don't think the prices are fair, let me know, I am new to this and could quite likely be wrong.
My IGN is Hannah and fc is 4210-4466-3245
As I said before I am new, so feel free to give me advise

As I said above, I create custom Pok?mon as well. Fill out this order form and I will get to it :)

HTML:
[B]Pokemon:[/B]
[B]Gender:[/B] Male/Female
[B]Level:[/B] 50/100
[B]Nature:[/B] 
[B]Ability:[/B]
[B]Moves:[/B] [  /  /  /  ]
[B]IVs:[/B]
[B]EVs:[/B]
[B]Shiny:[/B]
[B]Pokeball:[/B]
[B]Nickname:[/B]
[B]Cost:[/B]

I don't do legendary Pok?mon as I breed Pok?mon.
The base cost for a non-shiny, 5IV or less, level 50 without its hidden ability is 15 TBT.
+Shiny: Extra 25 TBT
+Hidden Ability: Extra 10 TBT
+6IV: Extra 10 TBT
When you add something I will take a bit longer, so please be patient ^_^

Waiting List
1) Jesusfreakette
2) 6480
3) moths
4) ctapple
5) Lolipup
6)
7)

Credit to Araie for helping me with the shop

Last edited:
Hi! For shiny Pokemon, do you use ESVs? Or just natural breeding? If so, I'd be very willing to work out a bulk arrangement!

110 tbt is a lot for a Pokemon...

I got the same Lucario for around 40 tbt.
Plus it's shiny, 6IVs, and knows same moves and ability :p

Yes, I do as it is so much quicker! I'll be back later, got to go to school

Perfect!! I have a LOT of TBT I've been wanting to use on Pokemon :)

So, basically, I've been trying to complete a personalized shinydex - I'm trying to get every Pokemon shiny and with a nickname :) And I'm trying to do it without hacking! (I don't think ESV / TSV counts for that) I've gotten several hundred on my own, but my time has become much more precious lately so I haven't been able to do as much!

Basically, I will straight up buy a TON of Pokemon if you're willing! Most people on here don't sell Pokemon who can be nicknamed without hacking, so I've been looking for someone like you for a very long time!!

And if you'd like some help, I have nearly 100 TSVs (...er, actually, I *did* but my DS was recently stolen so I lost a few of them) and a mostly complete competitive Pokedex, if you'd need any breeders! I am also fine with cloning, if you wanted to keep any of the bebes for yourself, too :)

Anyways, let me know! I have several thousand TBT I've been saving and I'd love to spend them on your services :)

110 tbt is a lot for a Pokemon...

I got the same Lucario for around 40 tbt.
Plus it's shiny, 6IVs, and knows same moves and ability :p
Oh I forgot to change the price, I did think It was a lot in planning and forgot to change the price of the Lucario, thanks for letting me know!

Perfect!! I have a LOT of TBT I've been wanting to use on Pokemon :)

So, basically, I've been trying to complete a personalized shinydex - I'm trying to get every Pokemon shiny and with a nickname :) And I'm trying to do it without hacking! (I don't think ESV / TSV counts for that) I've gotten several hundred on my own, but my time has become much more precious lately so I haven't been able to do as much!

Basically, I will straight up buy a TON of Pokemon if you're willing! Most people on here don't sell Pokemon who can be nicknamed without hacking, so I've been looking for someone like you for a very long time!!

And if you'd like some help, I have nearly 100 TSVs (...er, actually, I *did* but my DS was recently stolen so I lost a few of them) and a mostly complete competitive Pokedex, if you'd need any breeders! I am also fine with cloning, if you wanted to keep any of the bebes for yourself, too :)

Anyways, let me know! I have several thousand TBT I've been saving and I'd love to spend them on your services :)

Awesome! I maybe take a long time if the luck isn't with me, but I'll try my best. Let me know when you are ready to order! Also I'm sorry your DS was stolen D: I couldn't live a day without mine... or maybe I could :p

Last edited:
I'm a total newbie when it comes to the whole breeding pokemon business but I really want this one... Let me know if I'm correct in what information I have :) So from what I understand, using ESV/TSV means that you naturally breed a bunch of eggs, and then check whether or not the egg will hatch into a shiny before actually going through the process of hatching eggs, correct?

And also, do you have access to Black or White? I would really like a winter deerling, but I'm pretty sure they're only obtainable through those games, so I just want to make sure you can!

Thank you for dealing with my questions :)

I'm a total newbie when it comes to the whole breeding pokemon business but I really want this one... Let me know if I'm correct in what information I have :) So from what I understand, using ESV/TSV means that you naturally breed a bunch of eggs, and then check whether or not the egg will hatch into a shiny before actually going through the process of hatching eggs, correct?

And also, do you have access to Black or White? I would really like a winter deerling, but I'm pretty sure they're only obtainable through those games, so I just want to make sure you can!

Thank you for dealing with my questions :)

Yep, that's basically it! I don't, but my friend does, so I can ask her for one and then breed it in ORAS or X/Y :)

Awesome! In that case...

Pokemon: Deerling (Winter)
Level: Any
Nature: Any
Ability: Any
Moves: Any
IVs: Any
EVs: Any
Shiny: YES!!
Nickname: Cake
Cost: 45TBT

I am in no rush at all to get this, really just waiting for sun/moon to come out! So just whenever you're free.
Is it at all possible to get it in a luxury ball? Of course I'd give you extra for your work :)

Awesome! In that case...

Pokemon: Deerling (Winter)
Level: Any
Nature: Any
IVs: Any
EVs: Any
Shiny: YES!!
Nickname: Cake
Cost: 45TBT

I am in no rush at all to get this, really just waiting for sun/moon to come out! So just whenever you're free.
Is it at all possible to get it in a luxury ball? Of course I'd give you extra for your work :)

Awesome! I'll add you to the list!

Pokemon: Eevee
Level: 50
Nature: Quiet*
IVs:Any
EVs:Any
Shiny: yep!
Pokeball: Any
Nickname: Ether
Cost: 40TBT
*If it does costs extra to have a specific nature, I'll just go with any nature v_v

Last edited:
Pokemon: Eevee
Level: 50
Nature: Quiet*
IVs:Any
EVs:Any
Shiny: yep!
Pokeball: Any
Nickname: Ether
Cost: 40TBT
*If it does costs extra to have a specific nature, I'll just go with any nature v_v

Awesome! I'll get started ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back