• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Birdwatching (Buzzy Bees Cabin)

pandapples

sincerely
Staff
Project Staff
Bells
Switch
5934-9073-6701
Sky Clouds Scenery
Pink Toy Hammer
Pink Heart Balloon
Pink Toy Hammer
Sky Clouds Scenery
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Lily
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Lily
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
birdwatching.png

🎶 Heading out of our cabins and into the mountains. We can hear the birds singing, out and about! 🎵 Where will they be? Where are they now? Let's all work together to find out!

How to Participate

Work together to find hidden birds! Unlike any of TBT's clue hunts before, this is a collaborative event. Each cabin will receive their own set of clues that they will need to decipher in order to earn Mountain Tokens and rack up your cabin points!

The difficulty of the hunt has increased. We will also not reveal whether the riddle type is a "clue" or a "puzzle."
  • Clue: This is a typical clue that will give you an idea of where you might find the bird around TBT. It will appear somewhere as a link or little image graphic, which you can click to redeem. They don't all look the same. While many may be located in forum threads, this is not always the case.
  • Puzzle: Use the clue to work out the code. Once you've worked it out, click your Mountain Token amount from your sidebar or profile, and enter the code in the "Redeem" box as shown below. Make sure to type it in all caps and with no spaces or symbols in place of "CODEGOESHERE".
eggredeem-png.365895

If you're unfamiliar with our annual Easter egg hunts, please take the time to check them out in the Bulletin Board to get an idea of how the clues are presented. Recent direct links below:

TBT's Ninth Annual Easter Egg Hunt
TBT's Halloweaster 2020
TBT's Seventh Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Rules

• You may only work with your own cabin. Do not discuss the clues with anyone not from your own cabin.
  • Do not assist other cabins with their clues.
  • Do not share your cabin's clues and answers with other cabins arriving from other weeks.
  • If you're found to be cheating in other ways, you may have your currency removed, be banned from the remainder of the TBT Camp, or be banned from future events.
  • Please discuss birdwatching hunts only in this thread.
  • Remain respectful, following the rules & guidelines at all times.

How to Submit

Simply post in this thread when taking on a clue. Leave your train of thought, directions, tips, and anything else you can think of to help your team find the hidden birds!

Once you've found your bird, make sure it is redeemed. After redeeming, please notify your team in this thread! Finding the hidden birds will net your cabin extra points per clue.

Prizes

Participation: 5 Mountain Tokens per bird discovered.
Cabin points per correct answer: 200 Points (maximum 600)

Clues

BirdFirst SightingClueAnswer
Bird 1Sunday, August 15 @ 7 PM EDTLuxury sells the artist of a girl’s best friend + a man’s best friend. Luxury created the gryphon. The gryphon does not sell the artist of a girl’s best friend, which is the enemy of a man’s best friend.Skandranon's Monique giveaway thread in NNN.
Bird 2Tuesday, August 17 @ 7 PM EDTMay you take the road less traveled, or variations in the infinite web?MA-6647-9230-4716. The original "The Path" creator code.
Bird 3Thursday, August 19 @ 7 PM EDTThis evolving fantasy will leave you dazed, so we'll throw you a bone and post it to the board.Code SGTAPN on the bulletin board of Tansan with an image of a bird. Dizzy Bones's DA post (1) or (2) leads to DA-0488-2098-9558.

Be sure to take frequent breaks if you feel yourself getting stuck. Good luck!

Mans best friend dog, women’s best friend diamonds.

annnnd that’s all I got bye bye

There's an image under the post that I think might be relevant to the puzzle. Maybe.

The reason I specifically mention it is because of some keywords.

One. Artist - it links to a pixiv image.
also diamond + dog felt relevant but I couldn't really see past the image.

The reason I specifically mention it is because of some keywords.

One. Artist - it links to a pixiv image.
also diamond + dog felt relevant but I couldn't really see past the image.
Just focus on the clue itself, I’m sure that’s the only thing that they would put. The banner is a false flag to follow

I would appreciate it if you weren't gonna be really negative about all the posts I've made!

Also the enemy of a dog isn't necessarily a cat.

Artist in this case could mean music artist, and in this case you'd literally interpret the names of each lines as songs.

That would make this a code solution though.
Post automatically merged:

For example one interpretation of this is.

Luxury does not sell David Bowie. Luxury created the griffin.
The griffin does not sell rihanna, which is the enemy of a dog.

But that's only if you were going to substitute every instance of the expression with a literal interpretation of it.

I would appreciate it if you weren't gonna be really negative about all the posts I've made!

Also the enemy of a dog isn't necessarily a cat.

Artist in this case could mean music artist, and in this case you'd literally interpret the names of each lines as songs.

That would make this a code solution though.
Post automatically merged:

For example one interpretation of this is.

Luxury does not sell David Bowie. Luxury created the griffin.
The griffin does not sell rihanna, which is the enemy of a dog.

But that's only if you were going to substitute every instance of the expression with a literal interpretation of it.
I literally have no idea where David Bowie is coming from that’s why I’m asking for context lmao

This is confusing, lol. Are we supposed to connect it to a bird breed or something...
We will find something like a thread or post or just anything with a link I’m pretty sure, like the Easter egg hunt

Back