• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Bigger rooms?

niko2

Bells
I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere (or maybe I just missed it) but it looks like this room has at least 10 "spaces" on this side
screenshot.jpg
wasn't the max in NL 8x8?

the room does definitely look bigger than the rooms in new leaf - maybe the room sizes were increased?

I wouldn’t mind bigger rooms (the more options the better!) but I hope this time around we’ll be able to upgrade to additional rooms/floors without having to maximize the main downstairs one. I would’ve much rather kept it small and cozy ~.~

Maybe with the crafting mechanic in this game I'll actually be able to create a good looking room so that having more space would actually matter :p In the other games I could never really get into home building cause the furniture you got was so all over the place and none of it really fit together, or maybe I was just bad at sorting it all out and creating something good, haha.

I wouldn’t mind bigger rooms (the more options the better!) but I hope this time around we’ll be able to upgrade to additional rooms/floors without having to maximize the main downstairs one. I would’ve much rather kept it small and cozy ~.~

It would be cool if we can also downsize a room if we change our mind after upgrading it.

They for sure look bigger! Which I love so much.

I said this ages ago that rooms looked bigger but people said they don't! Guess I'm not crazy after all!!! =+。:.゚٩(๑>◡︎<๑)۶:.。+゚

I don't like huge rooms because I find them much harder to decorate. I know this will be less of a problem with all the awesome new furniture they will introduce. I'm really hoping we can place single tiles like we can in HHD and have separators/dividers that look a bit nicer than just the typical "simple panel" type that we're used to. I find those kind of pieces useful for breaking up awkward large spaces.

So... what happened to this? I haven’t found any ways to get a 10x10 room yet this picture clearly shows a 10x10 room.

Back