• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Big and VERY IMPORTANT favor

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Hi everyone,

I have a big but EXTREMELY important favor to ask of you guys, and if can help me out, I will be in your debt... truly. My dad is a programmer, and there's a website to which you can submit developer tips. Well, there's also a contest running in the same place, and the tip that the highest vote (out of five) wins the prize. My dad's not in it for the prize, but he wants to win. However, some of the contestants are playing dirty and are asking others to vote my dad down. So, here comes the part where I ask you guys the favor...

You need to register here, but it says you need to have a company and all sorts of other stuff. Well, just type in The Bell Tree under company and fill out the rest. Then vote my dad's tip up (give it five stars)...

You can find the tip here -

http://searchdomino.techtarget.com/tip/0,2...1236083,00.html

You will not see it when you click, however. There is a register thingy near the bottom... Put in your email and then the rest of the info... Some of the stuff you guys naturally don't even know about, some input some random information... Just make sure that...

IT Budget: Less than 1 million
Employees at company: 50-99
Which of the following reflect your organization?: publishing/broadcast/media
Role in purchasing: None

This is to keep consistent... so if the guys want to check all of our accounts, they'll see that it's consistent and presumably true.

Thanks a BUNCH guys!

One last note - If a lot of you register, please make sure that only 5 people or so vote per week, so that the judges don't see that there's an influx of people from a company called The Bell Tree voting for my dad's tip.

Yeah, Um...

If we all put in different addresses and phone #s and citys ect. Won't they know we're lieing?

Bul, I'd suggest against doing this... you don't want to screw with stuff like this.

Zelandonia said:
Yeah, Um...

If we all put in different addresses and phone #s and citys ect. Won't they know we're lieing?
No, of course not. We're all different people, aren't we? We're just from the same company.

;)

You realize you could had just did all three of those posts in one... instead of triple posting.

Thanks Gengar and Odd.

^_^

Oh, and guys, this isn't exactly playing dirty. What would be dirty if you also voted the other guys down. I'm not asking for that. Just give my dad 5 stars. Thanks everyone.

^_^

ZERO_13 said:
Um.. yeah.. I think I voted correctly..
Here's hopin' you did.

:p

You just needed to give it five stars and then hit submit. That's what you did right?

Bulerias said:
ZERO_13 said:
Here's hopin' you did.

You just needed to give it five stars and then hit submit. That's what you did right?
I scrolled down the whole text and checked the number 5.. and hit submit D:

ZERO_13 said:
Bulerias said:
ZERO_13 said:
Here's hopin' you did.

I scrolled down the whole text and checked the number 5.. and hit submit D:
Yep, that's how you do it.

^_^

@ Bam - ROFL, nice.

:p Thanks.

Back