• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Cycling *Bi-Cycling* One Thread, Two Towns [MOVING - ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The raffle has concluded and the winner has been notified via private message. Thank you to everyone who entered; the interest is very much appreciated. :)

Tom the cranky kitty is moving. Anyone who wants him is welcome to have him, just please be sure you have immediate space to adopt a new villager. I'll likely be gone for a good portion of the day today, but feel free to post and I can message any prospective adopters once I'm home. Thanks in advance! :)

Also, Kid Cat the superhero jock cat and Filbert the lazy blue squirrel have just moved into Ferelden.

Whitney the snooty white wolf is moving. I'll be holding a raffle for her that will conclude tomorrow afternoon (June 8th) at 2pm EST. To enter, simply comment below and let me know that you're interested in adopting Whitney. I'll choose a winner randomly, and notify them immediately via private message. Whitney is 100% original. Please be sure that you have immediate space to claim a new villager prior to entering, and good luck to everyone. :)

Also, Merengue the normal strawberry rhino has just moved into Ferelden.

hi im curious did Lucy ever make it to your village?

No, Lucy hasn't yet been a resident in my cycling town. There's always a chance that she'll show up at some point, and I'm happy to notify you if that does happen. :)

May I enter the Whitney raffle please?

The Whitney Auction I was planning on winning apparently ended 20 minutes early, so I missed out.

May I enter the Whitney raffle please?

The Whitney Auction I was planning on winning apparently ended 20 minutes early, so I missed out.

Aw, that's lame.

You'll definitely be included in the drawing this time. :)

The raffle has concluded and the winner has been notified via private message. Thank you to all who entered. :)

Marshal the smug squirrel is moving. I'll be holding a raffle for him that will conclude this evening (June 8th) at 11pm EST. To enter, simply comment below and let me know that you're interested in adopting little Marshal. I'll choose a winner using an online random number generator and will notify the winner immediately via private message. Marshal was taken into my cycling town from a friend, so he's not 100% original but is pretty close (the furniture in his house is moved around a bit, but shirt and catchphrase are original) Please be sure that you have immediate space to claim him prior to entering, and good luck to everyone. :D

Also, Hopper the cranky penguin has just moved into Ferelden. He's so cool I almost want him in one of my real towns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back