• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Best rabbit villagers?

I've gotta say that Bonbon is the cutest to me! I have her on my Main Street and I always smile when I see her, and really enjoyed having her in my town!

I think Bonbon is my favorite rabbit villager. I've had Carmen before too but I prefer Bonbon over her.

Last edited:
I have O'Hare in my town right now and I plan on getting Francine and Chrissy as soon as a couple of other villagers move out

My top favorites would be Snake and Genji, without a doubt. I like rabbits & jock types and these two have amazing designs and entertainingly adorable emotes. I have them both in my town and they're absolutely ace!

Doc is also cute and holds a special place in my heart. I also like Dotty and Coco. With so many peppy rabbits I find Dotty to be the best among them all: She's got a plain design at your first sight, but she's really amazing. Coco could be a hit-or-miss to some because of that hollow gyroid face she has, but I find her unique and adorable without being too flashy.

All rabbits are soo cute!!
Mira the superheroine bunny - cuteee
O'hare the chocolate bunny - awesomee
Coco the gyroid-ish bunny - soo cuteee
and so many more!!

~♚Vickie

I would have to go with Bunnie, Chrissy, and Francine because Bunnie's over-all design is super adorable and I love the twin sister combo between Chrissy and Francine.

dotty has been in many of my towns before and i love her

O'Hare is my second fav villager of all time! I just got Doc too, and aside from his terrible name relating to bugs bunny, he is pretty cool! I liked Cole for a little bit, but he got old..... Tiffany is also in my new town and she is fun to run into and talk to, because she is super intimidating but fun to talk to

Dotty and Ruby are the two that I like the most design-wise, I have Pippy in my town at the moment and she's great too!

Back