• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Best Penguin to fit in.

Better Penguin

• Total voters
Bells
I have a dream village. It is Drago, Pinky, Skye, Croque, Roscoe, Elvis, Bianca, Rolf, Rocket, and any penguin. Who should be the penguin.

Flo I really wanna see her in someones town and I want people to experience the treacherous pai I mean joy

You should have
OMG!!!!.jpg
penguin...

I love Sprinkle she's in my son's town, though at first she was making me so angry cause she kept picking up my flowers and placing her own .... :mad: She did stop doing that eventually, but even with that I like her.

I love Sprinkle she's in my son's town, though at first she was making me so angry cause she kept picking up my flowers and placing her own .... :mad: She did stop doing that eventually, but even with that I like her.

villagers can pick up flowers? if so that's why my pink lilies were yellow

Yes they can! I couldn't figure out what was going on! LOL I was trying to make it a red, white, blue kinda pattern but the blue flowers kept vanishing! So I watched and one day Sprinkle came over and picked up my blue flowers and placed her own yellow ones! I immediately went to town hall and tried to report her LOL, that did nothing!

Back