• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Best native fruit in NH?

What is the best New Horizons native fruit?

• Cherries

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • Apples

Votes: 27 24.8%
  • Peaches

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • Oranges

Votes: 18 16.5%
  • Pears

Votes: 13 11.9%

• Total voters
I’m a cherries person personally (ha) though I think that’s all nostalgia on my part. Cherries were my native in new leaf, and I was very excited to get them again in new horizons on the first try

Voted pears simply because I love them irl. Also I have the most number of pear trees on my island though my default is apples’

I think they all look good in their own way, but I will vote peaches since they have been my native in every AC game except for New Leaf (just by pure chance lol).

I absolutely love pears, they were my native fruit in New Leaf.
A perfect pear looks great too! (I wish perfect fruit was in New Horizons)

Peaches! The color is more soft and neutral than the others. All of the fruits are nice, but the cherries, apples, and oranges are too loud! I guess it depends what kind of island you're going for!

My native fruit is the apple (the same as my first NL town) but I like the cherries better just because they're cuter. But in NH I do love the contrast between the pears' green and the red trees in Autumn. No one seems to have pears as native fruit though.

My native fruit is the pears which is what I wanted. I really hope we get the native fruits again! The golden pear is gorgeous 🍐

I also like how vibrant the oranges are in this game too. So my vote goes to pears and oranges! 🍊

Reactions: JSS
I love my peaches so I had to vote for ‘em. I’m planning on going with apples or cherries with my new island once I get to it tho.

My favorite is pears, but I've unfortunately never had them as my native fruit. I'd also like them to bring back bananas, mangoes, and persimmons, but I don't think that's very high on their to-do list. I kinda regret not choosing the town I saw with Reneigh/Goose as the starters and pears as the native fruit. I think it had a yellow airport and that's why I continued resetting on release day. :/

I honestly didn't care about the fruit very much in this game because there aren't any perfect variations like there were in New Leaf to make them more distinct.

I went with Apples because I didn't have them as the native fruit of any of my New Leaf towns. If not for that, I would probably have been just as happy with Cherries or Oranges.

I would have to go with peaches. If perfect fruit existed in this game I would've gone with apples but I gotta love the golden peaches as well.

Oranges and Pears!<3 The colors are so fun and vibrant, but apples and cherries are very nice as well.
I personally have never liked the design the peaches, the colors are nice but I just don't like how they look.

The answer would be peaches for me! 🍑
I really like their color and aesthetic and the color it has is just not as loud as other fruits but it isn’t bland like pears.
a close second for me would be cherries though! Then again I may be a bit biased towards cherries because it’s my starting fruit in new leaf and new horizons.

My native fruit is orange but I gotta say, apple looks the best among them all. It looks so scrumptious even from afar, om nom nom 🤤

Back