• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Best Monopoly Board Game?

NewBell98

Bells
I love monopoly. I love playing it with friends at school. So I'm going to get it. Which is the best monopoly game yet? I'm thinking about city or here and now.

Psh, the best Monopoly is the Indianapolis Colts Super Bowl XLI Champs edition. =D

I liked Dogopoly, probably because that's the one I had.

Zexion said:
Nintendo Edition? That one probably.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
nintendo_monopoly.jpg
</div>
Yeah, original.

Nintendo well i can't see it in the shops but i have played it but it could be hard to get.
Nintendo-Monopoly.jpg

I've seen the Nintendo Monopoly at the mall.

I collect Monopoly editions, so I have quite a few. :p

Well i have the starwars monopoly one and my cousin has the original one. I like the statwars one better.

Back