• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Best jock out of these and why?

Best jock out of these

• Roald the jock penguin

Votes: 16 15.5%
  • Kid cat the jock cat

Votes: 19 18.4%
  • Genji the jock rabbit

Votes: 27 26.2%
  • Bam the jock deer

Votes: 41 39.8%

• Total voters
Hmmm maybe I'll test Bam and Genji as in somehow get both into my cycling town then decide from there an I'll give the other away since they're both popular :) hmmm.... how do I get both in at the same time... =/

lol this is your answer right here. Seriously, go get Bam!

GO BAM BAM, TAKE OVER THE JOCK WORLD

- - - Post Merge - - -

BAM bam BAM. Oh my goshhh. BAM. BEST.BLUE.JOCK.

Why?! I have a MILLION reasons why. But I'll just say a few now!

~he's a cutiepatootie. But seriously, he is so sweet! sososososo sweet c:
~His colours, I love his colours! The colour blue makes him stand out in my town!
~He's hilarious, but I guess all jocks are? =3
~His freckles are adorable!
~His eyes are so unique, them red eyes XD
~He is my bestfriend in the whole game, he's a starter!
~He suits the jock personality SO WELL, that's just what I think though :)
~He's plain awesome!

These are bias reasons, but basically GET BAM BECAUSE HE WILL MAKE YOUR WORLDDDD AMAZINGGGG.

BEST JOCKKK NO DENY. <3 <3 <3 and he just brightens up my world and hard to explain urihjujd

View attachment 35137View attachment 35138

art credit: http://animalcrossingfanart.tumblr.com/post/62240080133/mayoroftatooine-bamdom-antleraptor-check

Bam is beautiful.

Also, I think you should just pick on who you like :D don't pick on the publics votes, follow your heart!

bUT the problem is I don't know!!! That's why I followed my heart to making a thread and a pole about it XD.... I just realised something.... I forgot how to close threads someone help me!!!

Last edited:
bUT the problem is I don't know!!! That's why I followed my heart to making a thread and a pole about it XD.... I just realised something.... I forgot how to close threads someone help me!!!

maybe you should try visiting them in dream addresses to see who you feel like better? :3 good luck!
Also your signature is too big darl, a moderator is going to take it down! D:

you should put everything into a spoiler tag!

Dreamies red = dreamies needed orange = dreamie obtained in another town. If you have them PM me and we can work out a deal!

Town 1

Punchy
Julian

Town 2 (starting later)

Stitches
Maple
Fang
Diana
Rosie
Shep Roald/Genji/Bam (undecided)
Beau
Mira
Bonbon

Town 3 (starting later)

Zucker
Flurry
Merengue
Marshal
Lyman
Frita
Tangy
Chaddar
Sprinkles
Tia

here you go ^ just copy and past this into your signature :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

and here is the signature size you're meant to have :3 <3

TBT signature size is 250x715. Here is an example of how big that is. http://i.imgur.com/Q1LriJU.png
[special thansk to yugi moto for this]

BAM bam BAM. Oh my goshhh. BAM. BEST.BLUE.JOCK.

Why?! I have a MILLION reasons why. But I'll just say a few now!

~he's a cutiepatootie. But seriously, he is so sweet! sososososo sweet c:
~His colours, I love his colours! The colour blue makes him stand out in my town!
~He's hilarious, but I guess all jocks are? =3
~His freckles are adorable!
~His eyes are so unique, them red eyes XD
~He is my bestfriend in the whole game, he's a starter!
~He suits the jock personality SO WELL, that's just what I think though :)
~He's plain awesome!

These are bias reasons, but basically GET BAM BECAUSE HE WILL MAKE YOUR WORLDDDD AMAZINGGGG.

BEST JOCKKK NO DENY. <3 <3 <3 and he just brightens up my world and hard to explain urihjujd

View attachment 35137View attachment 35138

art credit: http://animalcrossingfanart.tumblr.com/post/62240080133/mayoroftatooine-bamdom-antleraptor-check
i agree 100%, bam is the way to go

also i know the person who drew that second pic lolol

Ohh ok... OMG OH NO OH NO I#M SO SORRY EVERYONE!!!! I'M SO SORRY!!! :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( i'll do that right now thanks dreamysnowx :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pssst how do you wrap it in a spoiler text? :(:(:(:( hurry and tell me before I'm in trouble! I wanna live!

Ohh ok... OMG OH NO OH NO I#M SO SORRY EVERYONE!!!! I'M SO SORRY!!! :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( i'll do that right now thanks dreamysnowx :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pssst how do you wrap it in a spoiler text? :(:(:(:( hurry and tell me before I'm in trouble! I wanna live!

No problem dear! :3

And sorry for the late reply, I see that you were able to put it in the signature congrats :3 <3

Thanks for helping me Dreamy! Without you my sig would have been put down. Now there is just one thing I need to know... how do you close threads - I forgot (As homer Simpson would say) DOH!

Thanks for helping me Dreamy! Without you my sig would have been put down. Now there is just one thing I need to know... how do you close threads - I forgot (As homer Simpson would say) DOH!

when you "reply on thread" there's the "close thread" option! click on the box and post a reply and the thread will close along witht he reply! <3333

- - - Post Merge - - -

closing thread.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

make sure you click on the white box next to clock on thread so it has a tick! and then post reply and thread will be closed! good luck! and are you choosing Bam? <3

when you "reply on thread" there's the "close thread" option! click on the box and post a reply and the thread will close along witht he reply! <3333

Before this slips my mind, how did you get spoiler to change to signature? Reply by messaging me on my profile page :) closing now and reopening as an epic showdown between the Japanese rabbit Genji and the red eyed deer Bam! WHO. WILL. WIN????

- - - Post Merge - - -

...not showing the close thread option I am stuck.. just says show your signature any other way?

Last edited:
Oh, I think you can't close threads on "Animal Crossing New Leaf" board!

There's some places on this forum where you can't close threads unless you ask a mod! :3

Kid Cat is suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper adorbs okay? Like he's so funny and he calls girls baby. Like what girl wouldn't love that? He just makes me super happy and he's rad as heck so yeah I voted for him :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH, just realized this is over cx Oh well~

Just dropping by to show Bam some love ^-^ He creeped me out at first and I was gonna sell him along with Ankha, Bam and Beau (I know. I wanted to get rid of 3 extremely popular villagers, what am I crazy?!)
But like Beau, he also grew on me *.* I am keeping him for now as I found he gives my town some much needed color, as I usually go for neutral colors both in real life and apparently also in Animal Crossing xD. That's not to say I'll keep him forever, I'll definitely let him go at some point in the future. I think it's important for me to have a few villagers that I love but am not 100% attached to, that way my town/game won't get boring.

Last edited:
I have bam now and he isn't that cool. BUT GENJI is FREAKING adorable with his Japanese Style and amazingly adorable face!!!

Back