• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling ♥ Berry Cycling | In Boxes: Colton ♥

mirukushake

Bells
Switch
5339-7255-6502
Feedback
100% (127) +
berry cycling

Current status: online

Rules & Information
  • All villagers are 100% original unless stated.
  • I am in the Japanese Standard Timezone. Because of this, I will only be cycling on weekends or when I have off work.
  • Reservations are allowed for any villager (not just those in my town) except Tier 1 villagers. However, reservations for villagers in town will have priority.
  • Reservations will be held for 24 hours after they move into my town, then they will be given to someone else or voided.
  • You can lurk for up to 2 villagers, but reservations will have priority. I will try to remember to alert lurkers by VM but I may forget, so please check the thread regularly.
  • Tiers are based on this list.
  • Please pay before coming to my town.
  • Don't worry about running, talking to other villagers, etc.

Friend Code/Mayor
  • Mayor: Hiyori
  • Town: Berry
  • FC: 5258-2075-9477
*FC may change depending on which 3DS I use.

Prices (tbt only)
  • Tier 1 - 50tbt
  • Tier 2 - 40tbt
  • Tier 3 - 30tbt
  • Tier 4 - 20tbt
  • Tier 5/6 - free, but will be voided within 24 hours
  • Reservation - 10tbt
  • Dreamies - 10tbt discount

villagers and reservations

Currently in boxes: Colton (T4)

Current Villagers
◎ = reserved | ♪ = lurker

• Opal - T5
  • Peanut - T3
  • Rocket - T6
  • Biskit - T4
  • Walt - T6
  • Marina - T1
  • Octavian - T2
  • Ken - T6

none yet!
leahhhhaaaaa - Joey and Midge [リチャード/うずまき]
Fenix - Roald [ペンタ]
StarUrchin - Kid Cat [1ごう]
Beau
Bud
Fauna

Last edited:
hm can I afford beau? he's my baby I hope I have enough!

Last edited:
hm can I afford beau? he's my baby I hope I have enough!

If you can go online within the next 4-5 hours, he's yours for 40tbt (dreamie discount). If you want to reserve (within 4-5 hours), I can hold him for 24 hours until you can get the tbt. It would be 50tbt, paid right before trading. Otherwise, I will let the next user with the payment available grab him.

What does it mean by lurking?

It means you're interested in or looking for a villager but you don't want to reserve, or you're not sure and want me to let you know if/when they move.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes! :) Will try my best~

Last edited:
Bud is in boxes! Will keep him around for the next 6-7 hours before I void him. Fauna and Al just moved in as well.

of course =) just give me a moment to add you

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm ready, please open your gate

- - - Post Merge - - -

did you open your gates? your town is not showing up in my list

How long do you think it will take for her to be in boxes since Im trying to get rid of villagers also Is there any way of getting a bit of a discount if I put a reservation on her since I dont have much bells ATM

Back