• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Bell tree’s and have I gone crazy

Chilupa

Liz
Bells
Switch
7111-5102-5455
So is anyone having issues with the bells trees and the amount you put in and the amount you get In return.
I’ve been playing for sometime and it’s happened recently enough for me to notice a couple weeks.
Does anyone have any good information regarding bell trees they would like to share?
Post automatically merged:

From what I gather you out 10k bells in a tree and when it grows 30k is gained so you have a profit. I was thinking the max was 99k bells?

You do get what you put in, depending. I believe it's 30% of the time, you can get over 10k, if not 20%. Pretty sure it's 30%.
Anyway, because of that, it's most profitable to always bury 10k.

You CAN get lucky and get a bigger net profit by stopping when you're ahead, but you likely won't end up as such in the long run.

You do get what you put in, depending. I believe it's 30% of the time, you can get over 10k, if not 20%. Pretty sure it's 30%.
Anyway, because of that, it's most profitable to always bury 10k.

You CAN get lucky and get a bigger net profit by stopping when you're ahead, but you likely won't end up as such in the long run.
You sure CAN and I’ve been lucky but guess what happens when the luck runs out! Haha

Thank you for the ratio on this subject

Back