Bell Tree Direct - 6.20.2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I changed my sig to remind myself on how to decorate my sidebar. I'll be purchasing them, but free gifts are appreciated.

Here's one last question for the staff:

Did you stock the hammers to punish the apple collectibles if they act up? I can see why, but my apple is being very well-behaved.

Other question for the staff: I wonder if it is still working on the possibility that we can sort our collectables profile according to our taste.

Thanks in advance c:

Other question for the staff: I wonder if it is still working on the possibility that we can sort our collectables profile according to our taste.

Thanks in advance c:

This.

Also, will we ever be able to have more than 10 collectibles listed? There are 12 birthstone collectibles, and it sucks not being able to display all of them that you've collected.

This.

Also, will we ever be able to have more than 10 collectibles listed? There are 12 birthstone collectibles, and it sucks not being able to display all of them that you've collected.

2 rows of 6 would be perfect

Thanks in advance c:

Yes, but keep expectations very low. We're working on some kind of solution, but it's not the ideal one everyone is looking for. Can't say much more than that.

Yes, but keep expectations very low. We're working on some kind of solution, but it's not the ideal one everyone is looking for. Can't say much more than that.

I'm guessing it involves selling and rebuying the collectible so it appears in front, right?

What do the hammers do?

Excited for Apple. Hope I can get my hands on one.

Thanks to the retirees for their dedication.

ahh im so broke. but I'm really excited to see the upcoming mods soon =D #voteforMints2k15

Ok, thanks. Silly me, I thought they had a function ;)

tysm for everything thunder and ZR388 <333
you both were great af

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back