Bell Tree Direct - 4.18.20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome & congratulations to the new and returning staff, thanks for the bells, and the new airport board is a great idea! :)

Haven't had so many bells for a long long looong time o-o Can't wait to start using them again, cheers ^-^

A big welcome to the new staff. And a returning staff member? Nice.

All exciting :) and Welcome/Welcome back to the new staff members :). Not mention here but I am looking forward to finding out the staff favorite in Easter interior design challenge :).

Ah the fresh metallic scent of free bells. Lovely.

Thank you for the warm welcome, everyone! Happy to see Kaiaa rejoining and Bobo joining as a fresh staff face with me. :)

Gosh I’ve been kicking around TBT since it was a sapling and now look at us. Older & under the covers with our Switch playing NH while enjoying a new TBT.

Cheers!

Ah the fresh metallic scent of free bells. Lovely.

Thank you for the warm welcome, everyone! Happy to see Kaiaa rejoining and Bobo joining as a fresh staff face with me. :)

Gosh I’ve been kicking around TBT since it was a sapling and now look at us. Older & under the covers with our Switch playing NH while enjoying a new TBT.

Cheers!
You joined in 2009, that was years before New Leaf I can't imagine what it was like back then!

Thanks for the update! Congrats to the new and returning staff members!

Congrats on the upgrade - looking mighty good there! Thumbs up to the new changes and free Bells - Thank you!
Welcome CHEERS to new & returning staff!! 🍻

Issues: The free Bells thing is...goofing up? I received 2 alerts, and was given 300 instead of 150.
Also, site is loading extremely slow and a lot ain't showing up all of a sudden. Turned vpn off and it seems fine again.
nvm the loading issue resolved

Last edited:
@Jeremy can I have my corrections back, by any chance?

I know they serve no actual purpose anymore, but I still liked having them for the occasional lineup purposes

@Jeremy can I have my corrections back, by any chance?

I know they serve no actual purpose anymore, but I still liked having them for the occasional lineup purposes
Wait the corrections are gone
Post automatically merged:

Noooo they are gone! I was so proud of my collectible correction because nobody else had them :(

Thanks for the update and the free bells! I’m so happy to see donations are accepted now! I’m happy to support the forum in any way. Keep up the great work!

but if a tip is mandatory, it ceases to be a tip

I think it’s a bit more complicated than that.

For example, tipping at restaurants isn’t mandatory in the sense of it being prescribed by law, but it is still expected in many countries.

If somebody here expects a specific amount or type of payment though, I agree that calling it a fee would probably be more appropriate.

For example, tipping at restaurants isn’t mandatory in the sense of it being prescribed by law, but it is still expected in many countries.
yeah, and eff that mentality

especially as generally the only reason it's "expected" is because owners are too scummy to actually pay a full wage, like they should, and instead rely on customers to do that for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back