Becoming a Mod

Grawr

Retired Staff
Bells
Hey guys. I just started my account on the bell tree yesterday, and I dont really understand everything about it. Whats with the stores in forum format? And how do I become a Mod? And how do I get "bells" to purchase things from the "stores" that were written out in a forum? Help me out here!

:jay: :jay: :jay:

well, first off, here's the chain of ranks you can have:

Normal Memeber > Sage > Local Mod > Global Mod > Admin

a normal member is what you are right now, to become a sage you have to be very active, and be selected by one of our admins.

to become a local mod, you have to be a sage, (sometimes you dont though) and be willing to help out, and you should be considered a responsible member by the admins.

to become a global mod, you have to have been a local mod, eventually, if you've done well enough, and we are in need, you may be selected as a global mod, a global mod is like a local mod, except you can moderate any forum, instead of a select few.

to become an admin, you have to have been a global mod, and be selected by another admin, right now, we aren't going to have anymore admins, but this could change in the future.

if its the idea of "Mod" you dont exactly understand, a mod is a "Moderator" they keep the forums clean, so people that come here to yell at someone else are banned, spam is kept down, and naughty things are removed.... they're like the street sweepers.

:p

Bells you recieve by:

1. Posting, you get two bells per post, this doesn't mean you should go nuts and post for the sake of getting bells, that will get your bells taken away.
2. selling, if you open a "Store" in the bell tree forum store, you can sell your products, things like sigs, avatars, and other things people would be interested in buying, if its fair priced, and good, you could earn about 150 bells per product.

Yah... a lot of peopel come here thinking they have a good chance of becoming one because it's kinda small. Well just think about it, we have like 6 staff and almost 450 members.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Yah... a lot of peopel come here thinking they have a good chance of becoming one because it's kinda small. Well just think about it, we have like 6 staff and almost 450 members.
Let's just put it at 50 members... a lot don't come here....

But ACWW's release has had an explosion in this community....

*probably owes Bulerias something*

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Mino said:
Wah?
Bul probably brought in a lot of new members. Bul has "connections", I believe.
Um... no.... He hasn't even been on. ACWW is obviosly what did it. (as far as I know)
yes... i may have helped a little, not in many members joining... but i did tell a few people to click peoples sigs to find communities

i think one joined... all i know is there were suddenly 10 guests on when i said that... XD

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Mino said:
Wah?
Um... no.... He hasn't even been on. ACWW is obviosly what did it. (as far as I know)
Believe it or not, but I brought in tons of new members. :|

Yeah, ok..
:jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay:

sometimes I think I get too carried away with the smilies.

Bulerias said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Mino said:
Wah?
sure.....

Bulerias said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Mino said:
Wah?
I braoght more >.>

Back