• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Beau the Deer is Moving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomochi

Bells
Feedback
100% (12) +
You may post here if you'd like Beau in your town.

Please have room in your town for him immediately, I am not going to hold him after the giveaway is over.

I will be posting this to both GameFaqs and Bell Tree Forum.

You may post up to two times to increase your chances.

Good luck. <3

Give away ends in one hour at 8:30 PST. It is currently 7:24pm.

I would cry. You are super kind for doing a giveaway. Is there anything special I need to do other than post twice? :3

Nope, just post. I number the posts and then use a generator to see who wins. <3

Ah, Beau is a cutie! ;v; I love deer villagers and I've never had Beau before - I'd love to see what he's like firsthand! <3

Nope, just post. I number the posts and then use a generator to see who wins. <3

Thank you so much! I would love Beau to brighten up my town. I have been searching for him as my last dreamie for a while, so I would love him.
Good luck to all of those who enter<3

I just realized that I only have three male villagers in my main town - Beau would help Julian, Cranston, and Bam from being overrun by ladies x3 Best of luck to everyone - the deadline's coming up soon! <3

Last edited:
Hmm ide love to ask for him but since I sed to a friend ide pay for there beau & I wont deprive these people of the chance to get him to so good luck to everyone that wants him. = 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back