• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Battle of the Winners / Themed Polls Edition - Who's your favorite winner Villager ?

Who's the best Themed Polls winner ?

• Coco

Votes: 21 12.6%
  • Sherb

Votes: 39 23.4%
  • Tiffany

Votes: 16 9.6%
  • Kabuki

Votes: 23 13.8%
  • Cherry

Votes: 13 7.8%
  • Dobie

Votes: 28 16.8%
  • Zucker

Votes: 22 13.2%
  • Fauna

Votes: 40 24.0%
  • Julian

Votes: 34 20.4%
  • Barold

Votes: 12 7.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Coco is by far the best out of these villagers! I’m surprised she doesn’t have more votes. She’s got such a unique design and is so nostalgic to the old games when we had gyroids besides Lloyd (not that he isn’t great lol)

Hello everyone !
I think I will close the poll and announce the end results at the end of this week !
So don't forget to vote if you haven't already ! 😊

I voted for Sherb and Zucker.

I think that Sherb is very cute, and I love Zucker's unique food design! To be honest, I love most of the food villagers because their design is just so cool.

Back